Meeting him-Colby(requested)

This one is for zefresioa45
Hope you like this one.
Enjoy!

Finally I have moved in with my big sister Katrina. And I can finally meet her friends. I already met her boyfriend Sam. He is nice and I hate that I didn't meet him first. But it's okay. Katrina is taking me to Sam's and his friends house today so I can meet them. I am so nervous. I find my favourite outfit and but it on.(hope the outfit is okay)

I go down to Kat and she smiles to me

I go down to Kat and she smiles to me. She also say that two of the boys are single. Of course she says that. She wants me to get a boyfriend for the first time... I hate her. But love her. I am really excited to meet them. I have watched some of their videos but I am not that of a YouTube person(sorry I just had to). But still, I am excited. We go to the car and Kat starts driving to their place.

We get to their place I and look at the house.wow! That's a pretty damn house. How can they live there? I want to.. or maybe not. Katrina knocks on the door and goes straight in. I follow her in and the first thing I hear is her screaming *Sam* and runs to him and hugs him. I go slow after her and hug Sam as well. Sam telles for the other roommates to come and say hi to me. The first one to come is Aaron. Tall, cute and seems nice. Devyn is the next one and she is so cute. Corey comes right after. Cute, also taller then me and funny. Elton and Amanda comes to and says hi. Katrina says that he is the one moving out. The last one is Colby.  I goes down the stairs and I can't stop looking. First off he only comes down wearing this.

 First off he only comes down wearing this

And second, he is so cute. And his eyes are just to much.

"Sam you know it's not cool to date two girls at once right?" Colby asks and looks at all three of us.

"This is Octavia. Katrina's little sister." Sam starts." And I am only dating Kat" he puts his arm around her and they go to the living room.

Colby shakes my hand and we start talking. He is interested in what I like and I am interested in what he likes. Not that all is the same thing, but it's still something you don't find. We walk around, sit down, walk outside and just talk to each other. Getting to know each other better. We are alike but at the same time so different. The more we talk the more I feel like he is the thing I have been missing in my life. As cheesy as it seems, it's true.

[time skip]

We hang out almost everyday after that day l, me and Colby. I met Brennen and some more of Colby's friends. Three months after I over hear Colby talking to Sam at mine and Katrina's place.

"I can't ask her Sam, so shut up about it." Colby says.

"Why? Take chances dude!" Sam says back.

"Using my own thing against me, thanks. I just don't want to be heart broken again." I hear footsteps coming closer.

Sam and Colby comes in the living room. Sam goes of course to Katrina and kiss her and hugs her. I stand up and goes to Colby.

"Wanna go out?" I ask. Colby looks confused at me. "Wanna go on a date with me?" I say slowly.

He smiles big and says " I know the perfect place for the first date." He says and put his arm around me.

Thanks for reading.
Please vote and comment.