•9•

Coachella- 2:45 pm
April 23, 2018
Olivia's P.O.V
__________________

Logan hasn't really been talking to me lately, I don't know if it's because he's helping the boys with a music video or what "Hey Liv, wanna go help me get the groups lunch?" Zach brings me out of my thoughts
"Um sure. Where are we getting it from?"
"Probably Chick-fail-a"
"Good, I'm starving" he grabs the car keys and we head out.

Logan's P.O.V
___________

I walk in the hotel room expecting people to be there but all I seen was their luggage and stuff. Zach and Olivia are walking to the car when I look out the window so I decide to call her to see where they are going. It rings a few times and then the line goes dead "Seriously? I just watched you hang up Liv" I whisper to myself as I lay on bed to take a nap.

Olivia's P.O.V
__________

As me and Zach are walking out to the car, Logan calls, I want me and Zach to have bonding time so I hang up "Wanna plug in your phone to the Aux?" Zach holds out the aux cord "Sure." I haven't listened to any of the boys songs yet so I play one of them "Oh wowww" Zach laughs at the choice "Whatt? I haven't heard any of the songs yet". It doesn't take me long to fall in love with everyone of their songs "Damn these are good!" He smiles, his smile seriously just caused an earthquake in my heart.

"What are people gonna think when they see all this food being carried by two people?" We both laugh and get the food back to the hotel room.