•41•

Olivia's P.O.V
___________

I opened the message and instantly regret it..

Loren: Hey, just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up again. I had fun last time😉

You know what I done? I marched my happy little self downstairs "Jack what the fuck" I threw his phone at him and everyone looked at me,

"What's wrong babe?" He gets up and puts his hands on my arms.

"You and Loren??" Zach looks up from his phone "What do you mean?" I let out a grim laugh.

"Don't play stupid 'Hey, I just wanted to know if you wanted to meet up again. I had fun last time' with a wink face." Jack stands there dumbfounded

"Jack? You slept with Loren?" Zach gets up and stands by him, "N-no, I-I wouldn't do that to either of you."

"You're stuttering. You stutter when you lie."

I stand there with tears brimming my eyes "I thought you were a good one" Zach looks at me "Olivia, is this your way of getting back at me for kissing you??".

Jack turns and looks at me "What's the difference of you kissing my Bestfriend than me sleeping with Loren." He literally just ratted himself out,

"First of all You just told on yourself, and second of all HE kissed ME" he looks down knowing that it's not even remotely close to the same thing.

"Olivia, can we talk privately?" Jack grabs my arm and I just follow.

"I knew you liked Zach, I was trying to find a way to break up with you without breaking up with you." I swallow the lump that was my throat.

"I don't like Zach." Jack shakes his head "Stop lying to yourself, everyone can see that you two like each other. I realized that I was the thing that got in the way of y'all being together. I couldn't just randomly break up with you, then you would think you done something wrong and I would feel bad" tears that I didn't realize I was holding in, fall down my cheeks.

"But at the same time you make me feel like I'm not enough" he hugs me "You'll always be my bestie but we aren't meant to date."

Dani comes outside to get me "Zach is crying in his room. Go talk to him" I nod and give Jack a friendly hug.

Before knocking on his door, I try and process everything J told me. "Zach open up. It's Liv" he didn't answer me so I push the door open slightly to go in.

"Hey Z" he lays on his bed staring at the ceiling. "Will you talk to me?" I sit down on his bed beside him and he sits up "Me and Loren broke up" after getting that off his chest, he starts bawling.

"I'm so sorry." I hug him and he cries on my shoulder "I really liked her, you know?" I rub his back a little bit "I know bud"

Zach sits back up and puts his hand on my cheek "Thank you for always being by my side even when we were fighting" I give him a small smile and he starts to lean in.

Our lips touch, but this time, I kiss back. We pull away after a few seconds "I've been waiting to do that for a while" he lays his forehead against mine. I feel really into the moment so I lean back in and he does the same.

The kiss lasted for a while but Jack walks in "I TOLD YOU!! I FREAKING TOLD YOU" all the boys run in and jump on us "Guys get off".

They all decide to finally get off of us and we head to Chipotle to get 'Celebratory' snacks as Daniel called it.