•31•

(Texts between Jack and Liv)

Loml💓: Jack, I just got the notification from Logan's twitter that he's out of prison.

Jackie💓: What? How? He was sentenced for 3 years.

Loml💓: He was proven not guilty after Rylee, his assistant, showed him "proof"

Jackie💓: you showed the police the proof that he did threaten her.

Loml💓: I don't know Jack, I'm still hella confused. Anyways can y'all hurry back. I don't feel safe by myself anymore...

Jackie💓: Yeah of course my love

Loml💓: Thank you.

As I was finishing up the text to Jack, I got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: Hi lovely, did you miss me?

Olivia: Who is this?

Unknown: Oh I think you know ;)

Olivia: No I don't believe I do

Unknown: LP :)

Olivia: Logan...What the hell do you want from me?!?

Logan: I wanna talk.

Olivia: No, I'm not gonna talk to the physcopath that tried to ruin my life.

Logan: I figured you would say that.

Suddenly I hear a knock on the door downstairs. I run to Jacks bedroom door and lock it making sure no one could get in and then I click back on Jacks contact name.

Loml💓: Jack, hurry up and get home.

Jackie💓: Why? What's wrong?

Loml💓: Logan texted me wanting to talk. After I told him now he replied with "I figured you would say that" and now he's in the house trying to find me.

Jackie💓: I'm almost there. Hang in there

Loml💓: he's in Zach, Jonah, And Corbyn's room.

Jackie💓: we're pulling in.

Loml💓: Oh god..

Jackie💓: Liv, what's wrong?
Read 12:20pm

Jackie💓: Liv?!?
Read 12:25pm

Jackie💓: Unlock my door.
Read 12:30pm

Olivia's P.O.V

After the boys got back I heard a sound at the window and seen Logan in the room with me "Logan please.."

He grabs me by the arm and goes into the closet with his hand covering my mouth.

"Olivia?" I could hear Jacks worried voice behind his room door. As much as I wanted to scream for help, I couldn't.

All of a sudden everything goes quiet