•52•

My Lovely💜: What?...

My Babe💟: You are the most perfect thing on this entire world.

My lovely💜: Awe I love you :)

🖤🖤🖤

Livyy🥑: KYLAAAAAA!!

Kyy🥕: WHATTTTTT!!

Livyy🥑: Soooo we have a slight problem.

Kyy🥕: And What may that be?

Livyy🥑: I may or may not have a hickeyyy...

Kyy🥕: I THOUGHT JACK WAS AN INNOCENT CHILD?!?

Livyy🥑: That's our problem. It's not from Jack...

Kyy🥕: Oh boy...I already have an idea of who it shall be from but I'm gonna ask anyways.

Livyy🥑: So uh yeah it's from Zach...

Kyy🥕: I knew it. How the hell did that even happen??

Livyy🥑: So I was in the room changing and as I was going out Zach came in looking for Jack. Well I thought it would be fun to tease him a little bit so I told him that staring at people isn't very nice. And that's when he pinned me up against the door frame and started kissing my neck. I thought I stopped him before anything bad happened...

Kyy🥕: Wow. But to be fair it wasn't technically your fault.

Livyy🥑: It looks more like a bruise so when Jack asked me about it I told him I hit my neck on a doorknob...

Corbean🥐: Guys...

Jonahfofonah: This is the GC with me Corbyn, you two, and Daniel...

Dani: Yeahhh...

Livyy🥑: Shit.

Kyy🥕: HAHA YOUR SCREEWEDDDD

Dani: Nope you know about it so if we get in trouble then you're with us.

Corbean🥐: HAHA

Jonahfofonah: You have no brain cells Corbyn. You'll get in trouble too😂

Livyy🥑: I just drove to Ky's house so I could text Jack and tell him about it.

Kyy🥕: Good luck from all of ussss❤️

🖤🖤🖤

My lovely💜: Hey Babe

My babe💟: Heyy

My lovely💜: so I have something to tell you

My babe💟: Okay go ahead.

My lovely💜: So this is going to sound extremely bad but don't be mad at Zach okay?

My babe💟: Olivia, your scaring me...

My lovely💜: you know that bruise on my neck? Well that wasn't a bruise...

My babe💟: Zach gave you a hickey and you let him?!?

My lovely💜: Not necessarily...

My babe💟: That's what it sounds like.

My lovely💜: So when I was looking for my glasses he came in looking for you and he kinda got carried away with his 'teasing'...I made him stop tho and he stopped with no questions and I don't think he meant to give it to me.

My babe💟: I'll let this one slip. Only this one time but if he does it again then imma be pissed.

My lovely💜: I love you Jack :)

My babe💟: I love you more babe :)

My lovely💜: Promise?

My babe💟: I cross my heart and swear to die.

𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘮 𝘻.𝘩On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara