•54•

Olivia's P.O.V
__________
I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes while the thoughts from last night replayed in my mind causing a smile to creep up on my face "What's got you so happy" Zach turns to looks at me with a smile on his face as well.

"Oh nothing, it's just I had a pretty amazing dream where this pretty amazing guy finally confessed that he loved me" he moves a strand of hair out of my face and lays his hand on my cheek,

"Sounds familiar" we laugh and I kiss the top of his nose "Zach" he returns the action "Yes beautiful?" Ouch my heart has been officially attacked.

I reposition myself to where I'm laying on my back "I'm happy we met" he gets up grabbing a shirt from his closet, "Me too, Liv" Zach walks out leaving me in the room by myself.

Eventually I get up and decide to get dressed but I take a quick mirror pick before heading downstairs.

"There's sleeping beauty" Jack walks over to me and kisses the top of my head "Hello to you too, Jack" Zach shoots him a glare that only me and Daniel notice

I walk over to the fridge and Zach blocks it "Bro, I want some orange juice" he crosses his arms and just stands there "fine I'll go over to Kyla's and get some" I grab my keys from the counter and make my way to the front door.

"Liv? Is something wrong?" Dani motions to the keys in my hand "Oh yeah, everything fine I'm just going to Ky's" he nods and let's me out the door.

"YO BESTIEE" Kyla opens the door and gives me a bear hug "Hi Ky" she lets me in closing the door behind her "Do you need something" I shook my head and we sat on the couch and talked for like 3 hours.

I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket "Hold up, someone's calling" I walk to her kitchen and answer.

Zach - Olivia
Hey What's up?
Are you okay?
Yeah I'm at Kyla's. Why?
I was just wondering.
Um okay.
Well be home soon.
Why?
Because I said so?
Zach, do I have to remind you that you aren't my father and I don't have to listen to you?
Olivia, I just want you to be home soon.
Whatever.

With that, I hang up on him "Was everything okay?" I nod and grab my keys. Kyla gives me a hug and I head to my car when Daniel calls

Daniel - Olivia
Hey Daniel?
Hey
Is everything okay?
Yes and no.
What?
Are you and Zach dating?
Not really...
Oh um okay.
Why are you asking
Are you on your way home?
Yeah I'm pulling out of Ky's driveway now.
Oh- I gotta go see you when you get here!
Daniel-
*Call ends*

Wow Daniel, just wow. When I pull into the driveway I see a kinda familiar car.

Then it hits me, that's Logan's car, I haven't seen him in a while "Honey I'm homeee" I look at all the guys and I don't see Logan,

"Where's Logan?" They all look at me "What?" I sit on the couch "His car is here"

"Oh Rylee is here" she comes down the stairs a soon as Jonah says that "Hi Livy" Rylee comes and hug me but I notice something "Oh dang Logan must be getting frisky disky" she gives me a confused look.

"What?" I point to the hickey that's clearly visible "The hickey on your neck, it must be from him right?" She nervously laughs "oh uh yeah".

She walks out the door and I look at the boys "I'm pretty sure her and Zach just had a little fling but oh well" I walk up to his room and lay beside him

"Hi beautiful" he pulls me into him "Hi" he's shirtless so I seen the hickey on his collar bone "So is that from Rylee" I look at my phone and he whips his head towards me.

"W-what" Zach puts his phone down beside him "I'm not that stupid, yeah I'm kinda dumb, but dang" I sit up and laugh "Olivia-" I hold up my hand signaling him to shut up,

"I'm not mad. We aren't dating so you can go around with any girl you want but when you get one knocked up, don't come crying to me" I get up off his bed and walk downstairs with the boys.

Rylee walks back in and grabs my arm "Can we talk?" I nod my head and we go to the backyard "So as you know me and Zach just hooked up." I nod my head "Well, I would like if you didn't act like your his girlfriend" she crosses her arms

"Oh trust me, he's yours. We aren't dating and I don't think we ever will because he's gonna get a hoe like you knocked up one day" I smirk at her knowing what I said pissed her off..

"Listen Olivia, I'm not trying to get into a fight with you but don't feel special because you aren't the only girl he's kissed now" she smiles thinking that she had me.

"Yep, neither are you. Just thinks while your with Logan dating him for publicity, Zach is more than likely banging a new girl every night" my words take her by surprise.

"I know your good at hiding feelings but it seems like you really don't like him" Rylee steps closer to me "Oh trust me, I love this kid more than anything in the world but I know he's a teenager and he's a hot one at that, so girls are all over him" she storms out of the house.

I walk back in the house feeling pretty accomplished "Damn Liv, what did you say to her" Corbyn nods towards her walking out the door "She's just pissed that I'm not bothered by her and Zach banging" they all laugh and we go out for pizza.