•32•

Olivia's P.O.V
___________

Logan uncovers my mouth "I just wanna talk. Is that too much to ask?"

"Um yeah? You don't drag the person you want to talk to in the closet and try to hide the fact that you needed to talk?"

"I knew the guys wouldn't let me talk to you." I roll my eyes "Uh do you blame them?"

He sighs and looks at me "Listen, I'm sorry about all of that. I regret everything I did and I will never do anything like that again."

And for some reason I find myself thinking about forgiving him "I will forgive you on one-" before I could finish my sentence, the door of Jacks room bursts open and I run to Jack and Zach.

"What the hell are you doing here, Paul?" Jack pulls me into him while glaring at Logan.

Logan snickers "I was just coming to speak with Ms. Olivia" he inches closer to us but Jack takes a step back taking me with him,

"Get out of our house" Jack passes me over to Zach who takes me to his room.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you did he?" Zach examines me closely which makes me kinda uncomfortable.

I chuckle at how caring he is "Yeah...I'm fine." He hugs me which takes me off guard.

"What did he want?" Zach sits beside me on his bed "He said he was sorry about everything and regrets it" he coldly chuckles "Yeah okay" I look a Zach in disbelief "I mean he seemed really sincere about it all",

"Are you actually thinking about forgiving him?" He looks at me with this...look on his face...like he would throw me on the curb any minute.

"I mean I was, but then you guys stepped in" Zach walks out of his room and comes back shortly with Jack.

"I got Logan to leave" Jack walks up to me and wraps his arms around me.

"Well Jack, she was actually planning on forgiving him"

Jack looks at me.

"You were?"

"Yeah. He gave a really heartfelt apology, what could it harm?" He sighs and Zach just stands there staring at me "It's your choice. Just know whatever you choose I will be here right by your side" Jack lays his hand on my knee.

"Thank you Jack"

After all of that was said, Zach walks out of the house completely. The boys said that he told Jonah that his excuse was that someone needed him but he didn't even look at his phone.