4- Change of plans

"Here boss, this should slow down his aging" the head scientist stated handing over a small bottle of clear liquid and a syringe. He wished his superior all the luck in the world, he was practically putting his life on the line.

"Thanks, do you mind standing over there in case I need something" Kirishima asked, pulling the tab off the bottle and filling the syringe with the correct dosage. He was dreading having to do this but there was no other choice. 'Takafumi' was simply developing too fast. Which was bad because his brain was still that of 2 year old. It was a miracle the grey eyed experiment could even walk.

"Alright" the dark eyed scientist mumbled gruffly, walking to the opposite side of the room and taking a seat.

Kirishima took in a huge breath of air and slowly released it through his nose as he walked towards Yokozawa's bed. The younger simply peered up at him, not understanding why the man was towering over him until he saw the needle. An uncomfortable whine escaped his lips as he tried scooting away, unsuccessful as the restraints held him in place.

"Calm down. It'll all be fine. I'm just going to give you a little shot right.... here" the hazel eyed man stated, index finger pointing at the experiments upper arm. The restrained mans eyes dilated in fear, breath coming out in ragged huffs. He didn't understand everything that was being spoken to him but it wasn't that hard to put two and two together.

Kirishima gave Yokozawa one last apologetic look before ripping open an alcohol pad with his teeth and rubbing it on the designated area. The grey eyed man writhed in discomfort not liking the feel or smell of alcohol. The smell was putrid and vile as it attacked his senses, leaving nothing but a chemical aroma in the air. Steely grey eyes watched in slight fear as the curly haired man gripped his arm gently and gave it a small pinch before inserting the needle. A pained grunt immediately escaped the youngers lips as well as a few tears. He didn't fully comprehend why he was always being poked and prodded but he was pretty sure it had something to do with his 'health'. As the scientist were always saying that whenever they did something to him.

"There we go. All done" the kind man said with a smile on his face as he disposed of the needle and began working on bandaging up the puncture wound. A cotton ball with some antibiotics was placed over the pierced skin along with a blue bandage. Kirishima did a quick once-over, making sure everything was fine before clearing away all items that were used.

"You did great!" The handsome boss praised a fond smile on his face as he ruffled the youngers hair in a fatherly type way. Retracting his hand when the experiment emitted a low growl and turned away, a scowl setting over his delicate features. "Now, now, don't be so cold. We can't have you getting sick or anything" the hazel eyed man reasoned, though he had the feeling he was being ignored. The raven haired man simply released a huff in response, a feeling of utter annoyance taking over.

. . .
Two weeks later-

"Does the serum appear to be working" Kirishima questioned a hopeful yet concerned look on his face. He knew this could go one of two ways and he was seriously praying for the positive result.

"Hmm, from the results we've gathered I'd have to say the answer is yes" Yukina stated, flipping through the experiment's test results. Tongue sticking out in concentration as he skimmed the information. "This may not interest you very much but he has the capacity to learn at an increased rate".

"Wait. Are you serious?" The boss asked more than ecstatic. Quickly snatching the clipboard and looking over the brainwave chart. A bright smile making its way to his face. This was far better than he could've hoped for. The only questiom was; what was he to do from here?

. . .
"It seems you've made quite the mess in here" Kirishima commented quietly, walking into the spacious white room. Grey eyes quickly glanced up, observing the older man as he picked a few items off the floor. "How'd you even drop any of this stuff, huh" the hazel eyed man questioned, more amused than anything. He knew if Yokozawa did anything 'bad', it wasn't done on purpose or with ill intent. The younger was simply curious and trying to figure things out.

"Anyways. We discovered something very important during your last test. You have the ability to learn at an excelled rate. I took it upon myself and made a huge decision. I'm going to....teach you to be more like- well more like me" Kirishima explained to the best of his ability even though he knew the grey eyed man didn't full comprehend. That'd all change very soon.

"L-l-like y-you?" The raven haired experiment mimicked, uncertainty in his voice. He had no idea what any of that meant, he simply understood the curly haired man seemed happy about something.

"Yeah. Good job!" The doting boss praised, ruffling the restrained mans hair. A bright smile on his face as he did so. He felt so proud though he knew this was going to be a challenge and like all challenges; this one was going to have its up and downs.

A/N. I hope this chapter isn't crap, I felt that I rushed it a bit.