Chapter 28

kehlani

After picking Janet up from the airport we found some information about where joe was staying.

We pulled and made sure we had one of August gun on us. We looked through the crack and seen joe walking towards the back door so we hurried and walked in the office he came from and I looked through the drawers.

I found some hospital papers. My name was on them. It was some papers for me going to the mental hospital scheduled for the 20th of june.

"Look at thiss." I whispered to her.
"Oh my." She widened her eyes.

We found records of me and Sawyer going to mental faculties when we were only 6. I don't remember that what so ever. A door slammed and we hid in the closet in the hallway.

"WHO IS HERE." He looked through his office to see papers all over his desk. I covered my mouth from breathing hard. I picked up something and through it another direction so we can make a run for it.

We ran fast to the front door making it down the street where I parked our car. We heard gun shots. We got in the car starting it up driving fast as we see joe standing there.

A unfamiliar number was calling.
"Hello."
"I seen you, come in this place again and i'm killing your little boyfriend."
"Wouldn't dare."
"Want to talk to him, here."
"GET MEA OUT OF HEA PLEASEEE." August screamed and I cried.
"Baby i'm going to get you out of here please just stay hold."
"Mhmm he'll be dead before you get him out of here you have 48 hours or you'll have to pick the mental hospital or he'll get killed."
"IM GOING TO GET HIM AND MY SISTER AND CHANCEEE."
"we'll see about that." the phone hung up.
"I'm going to call sean."
The phone rung 5 times and he finally answered.
"Yeah wassup sis."
"I NEED YOU, JOE HAS AUGUST, CHANCE AND SAWYER."
"THEY HAVE WHOOO." The phone shuffled a little.
"Alright girl where you at I got some niggas wit me."
"Meet me at hilton's hotel janet will be in the lobby I have to call August muva."
"Alright imma kill that nigga."

I drove as fast as I could to the hotel to set up everything before the 48 hours were up. It's been 15 minutes now so we have enough time to plan it out no breaks.
"You okay janet."
"The real question is are you okay because you are gagging."
"Oh i'm fine ive been throwing up I should be on my period today...WAITTT WHAT."
"Mmmmmhmmm."
"Don't do what sawyer don't she's been saying i'm pregnant and stuff."
"Let me feel your stomach." She felt it and smiled.
"Baby girl you are."
"How would you know."
"I went to college duhhh. I was going to be a nurse but that got cut off when I stop paying my college books and classes."
"Oh I don't think I am."
"Want some ranch fries."
"HELL YEAH."
"Oh you are, remember you hate ranch."
"fuck you bitch anyway let's get serious and wait on your daddy sean."We got out of the car
"shush."she blushed
"Who daddy."
"Not you nigga. Let's go."
"Alright little mamas."

We planned a few things before we took a quick sleep break since it was 3 in the morning.
"You can sleep on the couch."
"AWW y'all putting a nigga on the couch."
"Yep."
I cried myself to sleep due to my emotions and I missed my family a lot.

I woke up to moans and groans. I pretend as if I was sleep still.
"Stop sean you see she's still sleep and she catches us she'll be curious."
"Baby girl don't worry."I heard kissing noises and I cringed. I moved my leg a little.
"Oh get up mama we came up with some more ideas. Food in the microwave. I shook my head and went to take a quick shower and brush my teeth. Not caring to do my hair.
"Aye you good."
"Yeah I just feel sooo sickkk."
"Morning sickness."
"My baby moms had the same thing."
"You got kids sean."
"Yeah 3. A 13, 10, and 2 year old."
"aren't you young and you got 13 year old."
"Man I'm 31 I started young but anyway I planned out some things." He told us he was disguising himself. Janet is too.