chapter 15

Kehlani

I walked in the club full of people. August had his hand around my waist. We were waiting for Sawyer and chance since they were running late.
"I'm so glad I get to get a break and party."
"Yeah you won't be breaking soon." He smiled
"What do you mean."
"When I get you knocke-."I looked at him crazy.
"August just stop for I beat you." I pushed him.
"Did you get V.I.P?" I asked.
"Yeah you already know lil ma." We got to the empty V.I.P section and sat on the couch.
"Want this hookah." August handed me a hooka. Stranger things by joyner lucas and chris brown, came on. I honestly was in love with this song.
"Aye what is this, it's lit as a bitch."
"Stranger things."
"He a new rapper or something." He blew the smoke.
"Yep, sure is." I grabbed the hookah and started bobbing my head.
"He better than these rappers outchea."
"Yeah he is so under rated but lil pimp is quick to get fans but joyner is like good." I seen janet come over looking like a whole new person.

Just yesterday she looked like she was a women that worked behind the desk. She wore glasses but she obviously didn't wear them here.
"Damn you look good do a lil spin for me." She smiled and she turned around.
"Thank you kehlani."

"I swear you'll never stop being gay

"I swear you'll never stop being gay." August said.
"Hey you have a accent where you from."Janet asked.
"I'm from New Orleans."
"Explains." She smiled.
"Aye my homie sean should be coming tonight so we can all have a nigga to chill with."
"Um, i'm not interested I have a dog I needed to take care of so no thanks."
"Man." August laughed like she was joking.
"I'm being serious."

It seem like when Sawyer walked in she was trying to impress me or some shit

It seem like when Sawyer walked in she was trying to impress me or some shit. I looked at her and felt bad. She smiled at me and I smiled back.
"Hey wanna talk." She asked.
"How about later, lets bump that to the side." She looked at me.
"Just give me a hug already damn girl." I smiled and hugged her.
"I'm sorry." I said in her ear.
"It's okay."She pat my back. "Lets go get a drink." She pulled my arm standing me up.
"Wait I want you to meet janet."Janet stood up and shook her hand.
"She's pretty."
"I know right." Janet blushed.
"Come on girls let's get drinks." We pushed though the crowd.
"What would you fine sexy ladies like."
We all told our orders and it seem like forever, because the man was staring mighty hard.
"Okay can you cut the shit and make our drinks."
"Oh you feisty I like that."
"That's it im not giving you a tip." Janet and Sawyer laughed.

He finally handed us our drinks.
"Cheers to my sister for getting signed to Def jams YASSSS." Sawyer was already getting crunk. She was a crunk ass person very lit. She could hold her liquor but I couldn't.
"Janet what are you mixed with girl." She asked.
"My mom is mexican and my dad is black." I smiled and grabbed their hands. The song she had by cardi b was on and the club was getting turnt.
I put janet in front of me and she started grinding vey playful. She started smacking Sawyers butt.
"Ayeee yasss, That ass that ass." I said laughing.

August

"Waddup sean bro I missed you." He dabbed me and chance up.
"Where lil lady at." I looked around and scanned the room to see all three of the girl dancing on each other. Kind of like a tran.
"Damn." I look straight ahead and they filled my eyes.
"Who lil ma with the blond hair."
"She's all mine nigga." I laughed as if he was talking about Sawyer.
"So who ol girl with the big ass braid."
"That's janet lets go walk over thea." I said. "Lil ma with the blond hair is Sawyer, that's kehlani sister."
"Fuck typa name." We made it to them and grabbed Kehlani.
"I'm his favorite type of chick Bousie bad and thick I can buy designer but this fashion nova fit." I looked at her and grabbed her hand.

"Damn are you tipsy."
"Shhhh." I closed my eyes and for a split second it was no one there and then I felt a hand on my chest. I opened my eyes to see some random bitch.
"who the fuck are you."
"Here baby take the drink."
"Nah i'm good."
"Just take it baby."I thought for a second and put the cup to my mouth.

I started dancing. I started to get dizzy.
"Come on let's get out of here." It felt like everything was in slow motion.

Kehlani

"You seen august sean."
"He was with some chick but then disappeared."
I looked around and noticed that august was being pulled out the club. It seem like he couldn't walk. I pushed through the crowd to catch up with them.

"August." I called out.
I seen the car and I went to it.
"Heyy what are you doing with him." It was a chick who look really suspicious.

I opened her door.
"Heyyy he is coming to me tonight."
"Keh is tha you." He barely could say.
"Come on august let's go." I put his arm around my shoulder.
"Shit you are heavy."
"What are you doing he is mine." The girl said
"not right now girl move."
"I'm calling the cops."
"Oh call em I don't care." She didn't even get her phone.

I called an uber.
"August wake up cause i'm not carrying you."
"Huh babeh." He kissed my neck.
"Mm august stop you are drunk."Although I don't know what that bitch did, because he was moving slow more as if he took pills.

I picked up my phone and called Chance telling him to bring everyone out.
"Yeah." He slurred.
"Bring everyone out we heading out." I heard moving and shuffling.
"Alright."I hung up the phone.

Chance and sean put August in my hotel bed.
"That nigga heavy but still skinny as hell."
"Alright ladies bye, brunch tomorrow." I hugged Janet and Sawyer.
"Yes i'll call you in the morning."

Everyone exit out the room and it was only 12am. I decided to go to sleep, I have a music video tomorrow.

I was being woke by august.
"Huh." I yawned.
"it's 10:57, your phone is blowing up." I put the covers back over me.
"Come on it's yo sister."
"Ughh fine." I snatched my phone from him.
"Hello."
"Oh my bad you sleep"
"nah imma get up, let's just do lunch be there at 12 i'll text you and janet the details." I started to fall back to sleep.
"K bye." I hung up and laid down on August.
"Babeh, what happened to me last night."
"you were acting real funny."
"all I remember was drinking a drink from a girl." I busted out laughing.
"you dumb as hell."
"What."
"that bitch was crazy, you lucky I came to get you because she was about to kidnap you."
"I knew it was something odd about ha." He chucked. "But someone left you flowers and a small chocolate box."
I opened the card and read it.

Oh you are new york, you have 48 hours to get california or that's death for you, no matter where you go I'll always find out. *Dont bring no one with you*

"You look like you seen a ghost let me see." He snatched it from me.
"We killing him this time." I said.
"We have no choice." I cursed under my breath.
"Alright imma go shower."
"Give me a kiss."
"I haven't brushed my teeth."
"It's okay babeh." I pecked him, knowing him he pulled me back for a full one.

Got some heat coming
vote
comment