Chapter 21

kehlani
I had a performance tonight but I don't know if i'm stable but I'll try.
"You'll do good babeh, they waiting on you out there. Think of you dropping your new album in a couple of days." I smiled at the thought.
"Alright i'm on." I ran out on the stage.

"Hey everyone." Everyone screamed tsunami due to the post august posted.
I sung my regular songs and danced.
"I got something new for y'all." I sung Runnin'.

I begun rapping and closing my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked in the crowed. I seen him again. This time I tried to ignore it but every time I opened my eyes again and it started to get to me and tears fell down because I wanted to be strong. I finished the song and ran off stage.

People shouted booos and awws.

"What happened out thea babeh."He grabbed my shoulder.
"DONT TOUCH ME IM AND SICK AND IM TIRED OF SEEING JOE AND YOU NOT BELIEVING."
"I want to help you but." He sighed
"But nothing, i'm tired of this."

August

I watched as she ran out of the dressing room.
"KEHLANI." I chased after her and kept chasing her. She kept running and I lost her. I bent over to catch my breath.
"Fuck." I screamed. My phone started vibrating in my pocket.
"Wassup."
"Hey august have you seen keh."
"Yeah I just damn near ran a whole track marathon to find her."
"What are you serious."Janet laughed irritatedly
"Imma call an uber meet me back at the house."
"Okay."

The uber finally arrived taking me straight home. I prayed I find Keh. What if I didn't? What if she is right about joe?

I got out of the car seeing a few lights on in the house. Hopefully janet and Sawyer made it here.

I opened the door and called for them no answer. I looked in my cameras and seen nothing. There wasn't cameras in the bathroom so I checked them. I checked mine first. No one... I checked everything except. BASEMENT. I ran down there to see sometimes that broke my heart.

CLIFFHANGERRR
vote
comment
another chapter tonight