Chapter 20

Kehlani

"You're on in 5." I looked in the mirror and smiled. I was becoming someone. I rehearsed all day yesterday.
"Babeh you bout do good okay, give me a kiss." He have me a long lingering kiss.
"Okay imma start heading out now."
"Imma be watching." he winked.

I walked on stage and the crowd went wild.
"Hey i'm kehlani." They screamed again.
"Alright this is my first performance, go easy on me. HIT THE MUSIC." My background dancers who practiced within 3 days, was dancing to first position.
"Alright imma have my friend CHANCE THE RAPPER COME ON." a the crowd screamed and the way played.

I finished my last songs.
"Alright thank you for coming out, thank you guys, so it's 6,000 people and it's only my first sho-." someone from in the crowd threw me their panties.
"OKAY if you want to see me perform again hit up florida for your next show. I LOVE YOU Guys." I blew them a kiss and everyone clapped.
I walked backstage, so I could give the v.i.p group a autograph.
"YOU DID GOOD."Janet and Sawyer walked over to me and hugged me.
"Babeh you did amazing also looked amazing."
"sis I almost threw my drawls on you."chance said and everyone laughed.
"Thank you everyone. Where's sean."
"Sean, sean." August called. He brought out this large balloon.
"We have to celebrate." The girls insisted.
"Yeah y'all wanna go to a hooka lounges."
"Yeah, because i'm tired." I wiped the sweat off of my face.

There was a knock on the door.
"Come on everyone is waiting."
"Well guys i'll be back, there's drinks in the cooler."

I looked out seeing fans. I smiled at how I was beginning to get a fan base. I appreciated everyone. I'm glad I went to that club that night because I wouldn't be shit without that club.

After giving everyone autographs I went back to my dressing room. No one was there, but there was a note and some flowers.
"You did good babygirl I love you"
I smiled at the note and picked up my phone and called August.
"Hello."
"Yeah where are you guys."
"I'm waiting right outside for you, everyone else went to get changed."
"Okay here I come."
I walked out with lights starting to flash. August's body guards grabbed my hand and pushed me past them. I got in the backseat with August.
"Wanna drink." he said handing me a bottle of champagne.
"Yeah." I popped it open and sprinkled it everywhere. "Oh yeah August thank you for the flowers they were gorgeous."
"What flowers."
"There were flowers in the dressing room."
"Not from me."
"Hmm weird."He scooted closer to me.
"What are you doing." I smiled. He began kissing on my neck.
"Baby i'm all sweaty."
"You fine." He rubbed my now hard breast, and moved his lips to my lips.
"Mmm."I wrapped my hands around his neck.
"Let's do this later." I said against our lips.
"Alright." We pulled away.
"Don't get me wet like that okay." I chuckled.
"You know imma post you and put #tsunami."
"Bet."

We walked in the area where everyone else was.
"Dang took y'all long enough."
"I know girl probably fucking." Sawyer eyed me.
"Girl no, we wasn't even driving. We had a limo."I made a playful bish whet face.
"Okay girl."We all busted out laughing.

I grabbed a hooka and started smoking it. I looked to see a lot of people here. A familiar face caught my eye and I looked straight ahead. The figure stared at me with an evil look. The evil figure was joe. How? I thought he was dead.

"you okay." Janet tapped me getting me out of my glaze
"Huh."
"I said are you okay."
"Hes back look straight ahead."
"Honey there's no one there."
"There is and there was." I looked back and he was gone. Am I crazy or am I just imagining things because i'm scared.

I was quiet the whole night due to the scary evil person I seen. I knew it wasn't going to end because it's really hard to kill him.
"Honey lets go." They took my hand and stood me up. We got in the car and I sat there looking straight ahead.
"Babeh have you been taking your meds."
"Mmmm."I nodded.
"Janet told me what you seen."
"I did august i'm not crazy."I rolled my eyes.
"She told me she didn't see no one and she looked around searching fa joe."
"can you guys keep it down." Drunk Sawyer said.
"Look i'm done talm bout this just know that he is dead and he not coming back cause he's dead."His accent seem to come out when he is mad.
"You don't believe me do you." He sighed.
"Look it's not that, sometimes are mind can play tricks on us."