Chapter 19

August

"put the gun down, or i'll shoot your girl, so put the gun down." He pointed the gun to her head and I sat the gun down.
"Now go over there get on your knees." I did as he said. He pointed the gun to me. She kicked him in the balls and the gun fell. She reached for it and he knocked her over. He wasn't paying attention so I took that chance as they were fighting to get the gun. I grabbed it.
"Stand up bitch."He put his hand up and held them up.
"you been hurting her, her whole life." He tried to run towards me and I shot the gun multiple times until he was completely gone.
"Call 9-11 keh, we have to make sure he is gone." She cried as she dialed 9-11.
"Yes me and my boyfriend has been hurt and we shot the man that tried to hurt us."
"Yes."She sniffed. She hung up and I reached for her hand and she pulled me into a hug.
"It's all over baby girl."She cried in my arms
"Thank you August."
"Don't thank me babeh." I kissed her forehead.

10 minutes later the cops showed up.
"Hands up." We put our hands down. They studied the sene and told us to finally put them down.

"you okay." Detective Johnson Said.
"Are we going to jail."She asked
"No you did the right thing okay." She nodded her head. "Come on let's get out of her.

Deep down I know kehlani was shocked. She knew there was more people that would possibly come after her after the death of Joe.

We flew out to L.A because she wanted to talk to the dean of her college. She still wanted to have the master degree in her record. So they pushed her graduation in 1 month. She wanted to send some stuff to the house in florida.

Kehlani is performing in 4 days. So we are just going to Atlanta from here.

Joe found us and he followed us. So he attacked kehlani and he got his boy guards to push me in their little warehouse. Glad this is over with for now.

This was a little something before I start more drama.
Is it really over?