Chapter 18

kehlani

tonight August was taking me out on a date. We've both been through so much over the months. We knew each other since January and it's now April. I'm almost done recovering, and honestly I walk a certain way now.

I can't bend over to get things, I have to use a reacher stick but it's all good.
"Babeh you almost ready, I reserved it for 7 and it's going on 6:35 so hurry."
"Okay give me a kiss." I asked him. He gave me a kiss, which I love.

We decided to date for now and get to know each other more instead of just hoping into a big relationship, so we wanted to just flow into it.
I did my makeup heavily and put on my lace wig. By that time I was ready.
Everyone stood by the stairs like I was a teenager going to her first date.
"Guys quit." I blushed .
"You look amazing." janet said.
"Thank you." We came back to our amazing house in florida. Everyone stayed here. There were more than enough rooms left. Janet quit her job and started youtube.

————-

August opened the door for me to get out.
"this is beautiful."
"not as beautiful as you tsunami."He held my hand.
"Aww stop." I blushed. We walked in the restaurant holding hands. I just had a feeling something bad was going to happen.

We sat at the table and continued to eat until some girl came up to the table.
"August, I've missed you so much." She hugged him and eyed me.
"And you are." She looked at me
"I'm kehlani." I fake smiled because I can tell she was no good.
"Oh I heard about you, the gay girl right."
"Actually i'm bisexual but yeah."
"Mmm so August wanna hang out tonight at this party." She put her hand on her hip.
"Uhh." He looked at me.
"Go ahead, janet wanted me to do a youtube video with her."
"Babeh you sure."He grabbed my hand
"Yeah." I faked a smile.
"See you then August." She walked away switching and I wanted to throw up.
"What was that all about keh."
"Nothing I don't appreciate how rude she was."
"Don't worry that's just ha. Christina have always had a nasty demeanor."
"Well I don't like her. Who is she anyway ."
"My ex."
"oh." I said dryly. I guess I felt kind of jealous that he was going with his ex. I don't if he was crazy but he need to stop.
"You finish." He asked and I nodded.

The whole car ride was silent. I just wanted to go home and drink. When we made it home I walked out and slammed the door of his car. He watched me get in the house and sped off.
"Hey baby." Sawyer said answering the door.
"Hey."
"What's wrong, where's august." I took my heels off.
"He's gone, some chick interrupted us and now he's going to a party with her."
"I want to the beat him and the bitch ass."
"Nah I'll let him be, if he want to be a thot that's him."I walked in the kitchen and opened the bottle of ciroc. I drunk it from the bottle and swallowed as much as I can.

I used to have an alcohol addiction. I went to rehab and got therapy. That's when I turn to weed.
"Oh my stop."Janet said snatching the bottle.
"Here take this blunt instead." She handed me the freshly rolled blunt. I lit it and put it up to my lips.
"Thanks sis." I hugged her.
"Don't trip over him he'll see some day."
"We were so close to getting into a relationship and on top of that we haven't even had sex and I was willing to start you know."I said.
"Don't trip baby girl come have fun with me at the pool." She pulled me to the back and all of a sudden, we were taking shots back to back.
"Yasss." I smacked her ass and she twerked in the water. We danced to music on the speaker.
I smoked the rest of the blunt and put it out.
"I'm high."
"Me too." Sawyer said. I started to kiss janet's a neck.
"stop." she laughed.
"Come on, stop playing." She got out of the pool.
"Seriously I don't go down like that and you know it." She wrapped the towel around her body.
"I'm just trying to have fun."
"Come on kehlani go to bed we'll see you in the morning."

I laid down in the bed slowly falling off to sleep.

August
"I need to get home Christina."I picked up my clothes from the floor putting them on.
"Why baby."
"I need to see my girl."
"Oh you mean that little dyke."
"That's enough this was a one night stand never again okay, don't call me or text me."
"We'll see about that." I walked out to my car getting in and pulling off fast.

I open the doors to my house to see it was a mess. There were ciroc and whisky bottles on the floor. I seen a left over bag of some white powder stuff.
Oh hell no. I threw it in the trash quick washing my hands cleaning up the mess.

I laid down in the bed after my shower with kehlani. She was fast asleep.

kehlani

I woke up to screaming downstairs.
"What's going on down here." I said running downstairs.
"Who want to explain the cocaine I found."
"I uh uh." I stuttered.
"What I know you aren't doing cocaine."
"I'm not I just wanted to try it, I found it in seans pocket."
"Sean sells this stuff not does it, do it again and I swear to you you'll be out of here." I nodded.

I walked off and headed to the bath tub. I put bath bombs in and played music. I had an incoming call coming in.
"Hello."
"Is this kehlani Parrish."
"yes." I dried my hands off
"I would like to inform you that you are going to be performing songs in Atlanta next week."
"Oh my really."
"Yes i'll send you the info, you are allowed to promote this and post it on your page."
"Okay thank you." I continued my bath and cleaned off.

"Guys Guys, I get to performeeee." I cooed
"That's great baby sis, we'll be there with you ."
"Where's august."
"He's in the basement."
I walked to the this door opening it to see all types of guns on the wall. I peeked around the corner and seen a few of his boy guards and sean.
"I can't let her back in my life, she told me she was pregnant." August said.
"You need to strap up next time."
"What you mean nigga I always strap up."
"Keh is a good women."
"Man I know, imma drop all my hoes, shid I want my babeh." I hit my toe and they quickly got up and I ran back up the stairs.

I acted as if I was going to the bathroom when august came up from the basement.
"You okay babeh."
"Yeah i'm good just using the bathroom."
"Okay come with me." We walked up the stairs to his room.
We cuddled and watched tv .
"Stop august." He was kissing my neck.
"No." I gave up. He continued to kiss it and I moaned a few times. I looked at his plumped pink lips.
"Can I kiss you."I said
"You ain't gotta ask lil ma." I leaned down and our lips touched.

He flipped over and was now laying on top of me. He let go from the kiss and kissed my breast. I took off my shirt revealing my breast.
"Nice." He said grabbing it putting it in his mouth.
"Ohh my." I was beyond wet. He slid his tongue down my stomach to my shorts.

He took them off, throwing them to the side. He rubbed it through the underwear. Finally sliding them off I felt a warm wet feeling up and down my clit.
"Oh gosh august." I threw my head, back arching my back. August continued to slurp. I pushed his head down and grabbed his hair.

I felt myself cumin.
"Oh don't stop August, keep going." He sucked harder and my thighs started to shake meaning I was cumin.
"Oh baby." I looked at him and he licked up the rest.
"Imma go take a shower." I got up from the bed. What he did was the best thing ever.

I was reminiscing

Didn't know where to end.
Cocaine?
sorry for any mistakes
comment
vote