Chapter 24

1 week later

August

I constantly knocked on kehlani hotel door. She finally opened it.
"Uhh bye." She went to shut it but I put my foot there to stop it.
"WHAT." She said yelling.
"I have some news about joe."
"If it's about not believing me than leave."
"Wait, let me in and I can explain."
"Hurry i'm performing tonight."She open the door revealing her in panties and a T-shirt.
"Damn." She bent over to grab trash off the bed.
"talk August don't have time." I explained to her everything. She started to feel relieved. I told her sorry and she forgave me and understood.

We were on our way to the concert that I almost forgot. She was going on tour in 2 weeks so she was prepared. Mentally getting better also.

She sung a song I never knew or heard before.
"Rain is good for the soul, crazy how I feel the most warm when its cold. Drops hit the window and I drop down to the floor. I assume this is when I miss you the most. I'm lying down, i've got this notepad where you laid your head we used to go round and round, making love in my bed. We were in so deep we could barley tread, but now I found a way to heal myself instead

And damn I feel alive
And damn I feel alive"

She finished singing.
"I'm going on tour in 2 week first place will be my hometown OAKLAND."Everyone screams loud yelling tsunami. I wanted to surprise Kehlani so I walked on the stage with my microphone.
"Hey babeh." that made the crowd go even wild. She smiled and walked towards me.
"This is august everyone isn't he cute."
"Now I came on stage to ask kehlani a question."She blushed.
"Now aren't you so cute I wish I had a girl like you, but that's why i'm asking the exact same girl would she be my girl." Someone yelled YASSSS. We both laughed.
"Yes august i'll be your girl officially." I pulled her even close to me and I kissed her. She wrapped her hands around my neck and I pulled away because it was getting too heated.
"HIT THE MUSIC." She whispered what I was doing and I told her to just watch.

Be alright started to come on. Little did she know I've been practicing the song because I'm the one who wrote it but in in my perspective.

She started to sing and I sung along with her. I looked her in the eye and I could see a future with her. I felt like I loved her.

After we finished we left off the stage.
"Babeh you did good."
"You did too." I picked her up and put her against the dresser. I kissed her neck as she moaned.
"Let's go back to the hotel and finish this up." She moaned.
"Alright."I put her down.
"Where janet, chance, sawyer and sean at."
"Janet had to go back to new york for a week, chance and sean had to go back to the trap for a little bit but they'll be back, but sawyer.."I wondered off.
"What's going on with her."She asked curiously.
"Sawyer is at home and she's been depressed."
"What's going on with you and her, y'all are distant. Hey did you guys have sex."
"Fuck no, never she's not my type anyway. I would never do that to you babeh."
"Then what is it." I took a deep breath.
"You really wanna know." She nodded her head fast.
"SawyerkissedmebutIdidntkissback." I said all in one bunch.
"August what the hell just tell me." I told her and she froze.
"How could that bitch." She balled up her fist.
"You just kinda admitted you like me."
"How."
"You got so mad just because she kissed me I like that." I pecked her lips. "It was the night of your cut vein."
"Really? She's crazy I don't know if I can forgive her at this moment."
"Yeah I understand maybe because we were talking and she kinda just stared at me and forced her lips on me but when she seen that I didn't want to kiss back she backed off and cried that whole night."
"Just wait until chance finds out." She laughed.
"Chilll, i'll tell my homeboy when he gets back."
"Okay, lets go baby." She pulled me through the crowd as the body guards protected us.