Chapter 12: Virgin Angel

~ Revised on 23/01/2024~

Recovery Girl sat at her large desk, situated at the very back of the school's clinic. She was the only person in the room. It was not unusual for no students or faculty to visit her on the first day of the new school year. At least, unusual for everyone but Mr. Aizawa's class. 

The short nurse stared down at a messy stack of papers scattered in front of her on the desk. Each one was uniquely developed for the first-year student who was making her way to the clinic: a student profile, detailed incident report, medical history, templates for observational notes, instructions for the hidden video cameras around the clinic, a comprehensive timeline for extra readings, personalized diet plan, emergency procedures, and scripts for media coverage. 

The faculty carefully planned nearly everything about [Y/n]'s next three years at U.A. to ensure her success. 

And what would happen if she failed? They planned which extreme measure to use first to ensure the least amount of damage occurs. They even wrote scripts for speaking to the media. 

It's been a long time since we've had to plan something as intense as this for a student. I hope I can help guide her down the right path. 

~

After changing back into her regular uniform, [Y/n] began to make her way to Recovery Girl's office. Although, she had no idea how to get there. Izuku had offered her some direction, but it had to be the most vague description she had ever heard.

As she slowly walked through the hallways of U.A., glancing down every hallway and looking at every sign, she spotted a familiar messy purple hairdo. Shinsou was standing at his locker, shoving his school supplies into his backpack.

"Shinsou! Hey!" [Y/n] called out, smiling and jogging towards him. 

The hallways of the school were mostly empty, with only a few students walking around.

Shinsou simply looked over at the girl and nodded.

"I've got another direction question for you!" She said happily springing closer to him. She stopped once she was a few feet away.

The corners of his mouth curved into a small smirk as he looked down at the girl.

"Man, is your quirk being directionally stupid or something?" He sarcastically asked.

[Y/n] raised her eyebrows in surprise at his snarky comment, her smile widening. She rolled her eyes and let out a fake laugh.

"Ha ha," Shinsou stared blankly at this."I'm trying to get to Recovery Girl's office but I have no idea where it is. Do you by any chance?"

Shinsou's eyebrows narrowed at her words. He slid his hands in his pockets and looked further down the hallway in thought.

"I think it's located on the second floor or something. I don't really know." Was his answer. He glanced back down at [Y/n].

She clasped her hands together and smiled. "Ah! Perfect, thank you that's so helpful!" [Y/n] quickly leaned herself towards him and wrapped her arms around his chest in a grateful hug. "Well I don't wanna be late so I-"

Shinsou's face had reddened to the point of no return as he gasped at their close contact. "G-get off me! You're too touchy!"

[Y/n] retracted her arms, still smiling. "Sorry! I forgot you're Mr. No-touchy-touchy! Would you prefer I shake your hand goodbye instead?" She jokingly teased, sticking out her hand for him to shake.

Shinsou could still feel his face burning up. He sneered and lightly pushed her hand away, receiving a giggle out of [Y/n].

"You sure are annoying. Why are you going to the nurse's office anyway? It's the first day." He asked leaning on his locker. He quickly looked her up and down for injuries.