I opened the picture to see what she looks like. Shes beautiful! Golden blonde hair flowing down her shoulder with her perfect red dress and blue eyes like the sea.! sort of like Max...  Anyways. I put down my phone and charged it as i took a quick shower . I didnt bother straightening my hair since its gonna curl up over the night anyways. I got dressed then hopped on my bed to sleep.

Harrys POV

I headed out to the club with Louis to maybe find some girl to be my fake girlfriend. We headed out to the closes club that we can find!. We headed in and i saw Max with a girl , kissing by the bar. That must be his girlfriend. Some nerves he has breaking Crystals heart but you know what? Im happy that he did cause now i can have her well .. not like public wise. I headed over to the bar and looked around finding someone.

"Harry? I looked next to me to see the girl that i saw at the bar back in england

"Hey! i remember you! thanks for talking with me. Im sorry i was a little drunk that night" I said as Louis looked around.

"Its fine. You never got my name huh? Its Rita Samuels by the way. What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Oh well , you see i need a fake girlfriend and well yea its really long story"

"Well i could. Even though you totally left me hanging back at the bar back in england. Hope you not still hung up on the girl. "

"Im fine. Hey can i get your number just in case? We have a show tomorrow, you should show up with me so that the press could get us and think were an Item."

"Alright sounds good. Here i gave you one of my pictures too." She said handing me back my phone. I thanked her then gave her a hug and a peck on the cheek. I waved good bye to her then headed back to the hotel. That was easier then i thought it was going to be.

"Congrats mate! you have a fake girlfriend" Louis said sarcastically. We headed up into our rooms . I was just so tired plus we have a concert tomorrow. Ugh at least Crystals gonna open for us.

**** Next morning****

Crystals POV.

I woke up streching my arms . I yawned pretty big then rubbed my eyes open. I scruffed up my hair and went to the kitchen to whip up something to eat and a cup of my tea. Since the boys dont have the concert till like 6 im gonna do alittle christmas shopping since christmas is in 3 days! Louis birthday is in 2 that means he get s double the gift. I quickly got dressed up and and tied my hair since my hair dresser is gonna fix it up anyways. I let my face be natural and i grabbed my bag and coat and headed out the door. There were a couple of fans out waiting but i got in my car and drove off. I headed to the small mall in manhatten hopeing not too many people will notice me. I got out of the car and went to a ments shop. I bought a carrot cake and socks with carrots on them for Louis. A shirt that says WTF=wheres the food for Niall. No spooning for Liam which made me laugh so hard. I got an I got Zayn a bracelet that says forever and ever on it cause well i still you know have a bit of a crush.... DONT TELL HARRY! I got harry a MY one and only necklace with a shirt that says Wheres the Pussies? with a picture of a cat on it. I went to a differant store to wrap up the gifts and headed home. I put the cake in the fridge so it wont get bad and the gifts in my closet. I saw the time . 4;30! i have to go get ready for the concert!. I ran out the door and headed over to place where the concert is being held. I saw a bunch of screaming girls out side. I used the back but took a quick glimps to see the boys coming. Theres Zayn ,, Niall .. Louis .. Liam Harry and his fake girlfriend! He had his arms around her as they walk to the door. Security surrounded them as they headed in. I know shes just a fake girlfriend but it still breaks me apart! I headed in and saw Bella waiting inside.