"What's up my girl." I turn to see Tyler.

"Oh, thank god in not alone." I smile as he takes a seat next to me.

"Well what's going on?" I point around at the chaos surrounding us.

"Well we get brought to our home rooms and that's where the teacher gives us our schedule and locker. Then we have to go to our classes. The periods are shortened and the teacher just goes over what you need, where you sit and starts teaching basics. Then we have to go home, poor us."

"Well that's better than at my old school, they just sent you a schedule and locker number before hand and said good luck. Then you were left."

"Well yeah that's how we do it here, so you'll be fine." Everything settles down and they start taking class by class out. Shawn walks by and smiles and I laugh. Our class goes a few after and we get led to a classroom where a male teacher puts us in alphabetical order. I'm the first name so I go first, Tyler is on the other side of the classroom and he looks at me and waves like an idiot. I laugh and turn toward the teacher.

"Hey, I'm Mr. Man and that's as much of an introduction as your gonna get. I'm gonna call you up and give you your schedule then you can be annoying for about an hour before we let you go to your lockers." Everyone laughs and he smiles.

"Samantha Gilinsky." He calls my name and I stand up and he hands me a piece of paper. A hear a wolf whistle followed by Tyler shouting 'she has a boyfriend' and I roll my eyes.

"We will not resort to whistling at female student in here so cork it Andrew." Mr man calls out the kid and we all laugh. I love this guy.

"Okay, you guys can legit do whatever just keep it PG-13 and feel free to use your phones." He goes back to his desk and Tyler comes over by me.

"Hey, you already have the boys at your feet don't you?" He laughs.

"Yeah but I only have eyes for one boy and his name is Shawn, now give me your schedule." He hands it to me and we only have one actual class together.

"We only have music and lunch." I look over my schedule and I'm in all the classes I needed to be in with music and a reading class. Yes, I picked a reading class for seniors, it's like a book club. My phone dings and it's Shawn calling me.

"Hello?"

"Hey, when do you have music and lunch?"

"Music is 3rd period and 5th for lunch."

"Good, we're together."

"Yes and so is Tyler. Also guess what?"

"What?"

"This girl made varsity soccer, because there's a note with my schedule explaining that empty slot is because I don't have gym." I tried out two days ago and it was really fun. Nobody liked me though because I was first done with conditioning and was better than most of the girls. I'm not being cocky, but it's facts.

"Aww I'm so proud, so what electives or extra class are you going to take in place of that?"

"I'm just gonna make it like a study hall to get work done so I don't have work after soccer."

"That's a good plan, I got to go my teachers giving me an evil eye because I'm not supposed to be on my phone."

"Then hang up you idiot."

"Bye babe." He hangs up and I turn to face my schedule. I have math first, science second, music third, other science fourth, lunch fifth, economics sixth, English seventh, French eighth, gym ninth, but it's just going to be a study hall, reading class tenth."