The end

They were happily back in America. After spending hard weeks in London and other countries they visited with all the fans on the streets. America seemed peaceful. They got a taxi to take them home and no one could find Beca when she was cuddled under large blankets in her bed.

Beca could happily say that she living her best time of her life.

Having a family, that you didn't really expect after years of being in a coma, had worked out really well. She loved Chloe in every way. Chloe made each and every day better than the previous one. Chloe loved her back and that was something Beca would never trade for anything else.

Her music was doing good. She had recorded another song with Chloe and posted it as well. It was another huge breakout. People on different TV shows and on the internet were asking her for an interview. Beca knew that she had to step out there and become a public person, however, she wasn't really ready for it.

So she just stayed in her bed, under her blankets and let Chloe hug her for hours. Beca had always been an introvert and now thinking about talking in front of thousands of people made her really anxious.

Knowing that after she gets on TV and does interviews people will recognise her way more that they already do Beca decided to take Chloe on a proper date for once.

They went to a really fancy restaurant hoping that there wouldn't be too many people that recognise her. There weren't too many pictures of her face on the internet, however, there was always someone who knew Beca.

Just as expected people stared at her and Chloe. Beca felt trapped. She couldn't do anything that she would normally do. There were paparazzi in the restaurant. That meant no kisses or holding hands. Chloe didn't want to be know as 'Beca's girlfriend'.

Beca leaned over closer to Chloe: "Next time we're going to a rock café. People there probably don't listen to my songs." She whispered into Chloe's ear.

Chloe giggled slightly as Beca pressed a light kiss on her ear.

"You know what, Beca?" Chloe said smiling all over her face, "I really want a kiss!"

Beca leaned even closer to pull Chloe in a long soft kiss.

It wasn't surprising that when Beca woke up and opened her laptop, pictures of her and Chloe were all over the news. She sighed looking at the screen blankly. Clicking on to some articles full with bullshit and rumours.

This was the life of a celebrity. She had to face it.

It wasn't easy for Beca to get over all the bad things about people recognising her everywhere. But when she finally did Beca got to see all her fans that supported her every day. She had fanpages that she followed back on Instagram. She always took pictures with her fans on the streets and signed anything that they asked her to.

Most importantly Beca had a family that was there for her every single day. A family that she loved with her whole heart. That meant a lot to Beca. It still does. Even when she has a head full of songs and her day full with work, coming home to a warm hug from Chloe is Beca's favorite part of the day.