Chapter 6

Another year. Already a year since Chloe said happy first birthday to Jenny. Today was the second.

Jenny woke up in Chloe's bed. Usually Chloe wouldn't let Jenny sleep there but since it was Jenny's birthday it was an exception. Jenny had fallen asleep yesterday while talking to Chloe.

This year Chloe had decided to take Jenny to the Zoo. She had arranged that all the other Bellas would be there too.

They arrived at the Zoo and Aubrey was already there. She handed Jenny her present. It was a small version of the Bella scarf. Aubrey hadn't told Chloe about the present before so it was a surprise for both of them. Chloe smiled widely at Aubrey.

All the Bellas slowly started gathering around the entrance of the Zoo. Stacie had taken her daughter with her. Stacie named her Bella. She had been born six months ago. Chloe was happy to finally see the baby. She just didn't understand that Stacie didn't give a shit about who the father was.

Jenny was the one excited this time. She had never been to the zoo and really wanted to see the animals Chloe had been telling her about.

They went inside and Jenny, who could walk pretty well, ran towards a cage with flamingos.

"They are yellow!" She screamed. Aubrey put her face in her hands and shook her head.

"No, baby, they are pink." Chloe explained Jenny who was just staring at the flamingos.

Jenny had her Bella scarf around her hand and Chloe was so happy because of it. That ment so much to her.

They walked through the Zoo and Chloe let Jenny run to see some more animals as she bought ice-cream for everyone.

The next thing she hears in Jenny running back to her crying.

"Mommy, there is a monster!!" She cried running up to Chloe and grabbing her leg.

"What now Jenny?" Chloe asked looking down at her and giving Jenny her ice-cream.

"There was a big, big monster!" Jenny said trying to hide her face in Chloe's leg.

"Can you show me the monster you saw?" Chloe asked taking Jenny by her hand. Jenny dragged Chloe outside the shot to the place where all of the other Bella's were standing. At a monkey cage.

"Monkeys?" Chloe asked.

"Noooo!" Jenny cried, "There!" She pointed at another direction.

There was a elephant cage. And there was only a baby elephant standing outside of the small house.

"A baby elephant?" Chloe smiled at Jenny.

"Yeah," Jenny whispered in a frightened tone.

"We can go inside and see the big elephants!" Chloe suggested. They called the other Bella's and all went to see the big elephants and walked around watching the different and colourful animals.

"We should head home." Chloe said checking the time on her phone, "It's already late!"

They all walked out of the Zoo with Jenny protesting a lot.

Again, a happy day in Chloe's and Jenny's life. Another happy day that Chloe could have never imagined two years ago. She still missed Beca, she still loved her. And she still believes that Beca will wake up at one point. She just has to wait a bit. Just a bit more. And Chloe know that she is not going to fall in love again. Her heart belongs to Beca.