1- The creation

"It's perfect" one of the scientist's exclaimed, holding the newly created experiment in his hands. The 'experiment' let out a heart wrenching cough, quickly alerting the scientist's that something was wrong.

"Take it down to the ICU and make sure it's respiratory system is fully developed and working. We can't have the same mistake happen again" the head scientist ordered one of his subordinates. The younger man simply nodded, putting on a face mask and a pair of gloves before hesitantly grasping the 'creature'. He then started to walk away briskly before stopping and turning back around "What shall we call it" he questioned, holding the experiment an arms length away.

"That's for the boss to decide, but for now we'll call it experiment #62. Now get it out of here" the older man ordered gruffly, the 'thing' giving him a headache with its crying. The younger gulped, quickly walking away with the experiment in hand.

. . .
"It's certainly cute" one of the scientist's named Kisa commented when he saw his fellow co-worker walk in with a small baby in his arms. Though the baby was a ghostly white with pale pink lips and unusual grey eyes, everyone had to admit; it was indeed adorable. "Don't get to attatched to it, remember its still an experiment and can be terminated whenever its deemed a threat" Hatori, one of the most stoic of all the scientist's stated matter-of-factly. A glare on his face as he snatched '#62' away and placed it in an incubator. Chiaki, Hatori's lover, possibly the only one to put up with such a stoic and cold lover walked up behind him.

"Don't be so cold towards it, it's just a baby. Plus what do you think the boss would say if he saw you treating his property like that" the bright blue eyed scientist questioned his lover. He understood why his lover didn't get attatched to the experiments but it was still no reason to treat it like nothing.

"Pfft. Kirishima-San isn't scary at all. Plus we're the ones in charge of this thing until he gets back from his vacation. I doubt he even knows about this monstrosity" Hatori spat, none so gently connecting a breathing mask to the young being. Glaring as the small creature made a noise of discomfort and stared up, eyed dilating in fear.

"Tori! You're scaring it! Get out!" Chiaki demanded, he refused to have his significant other treat the experiment like that. It didn't matter what it was, it was still a living being and deserved to be treated as such. Though they all knew how the experiments were really treated if they were aggressive or dangerous. They could only hope this one would be different.

"I feel bad for it. Takano will be in here shortly to run some tests on it, you know how babies are with needles and stuff" the newest scientist, Ritsu cringed. He'd barely been on the job for two months and he already detested it. Sure it paid good money but he couldn't help but feel bad for the experiments. Rumors were going around that the boss, Kirishima, wasn't a bad person though. Ritsu had yet to meet the guy but from the looks of it the boss couldn't stand the job anymore than they could. Truth be told he had told Takano no more experiments but the brown eyed man wanted to surprise his boss with the perfect human being. Only time would tell if he succeeded or not.

. . .
One month later~

"Put the camera right there" Takano the head scientist demanded. Today was the only day he had left to try and teach the experiment to talk. His boss was going to be back in a few hours and honestly nothing was going right.

"Can you say...car" Takano asked, taking out his clipboard and writing down what he observed. The 'experiment' growled barring its teeth, a deep scowl set on its face. Takano sighed, standing up to make sure the restraints on the creature were tight enough to hold him in place. "What am I doing wrong, we've ran several test on you. There's nothing wrong with your vocal cords. So why do you only growl and whimper" the dark eyed scientist asked, anger getting the best of him. '#62' whimpered as it observed the scientist slip a pair of gloves on and walk close.

"Shh, we go through this everyday. Just behave" the scientist tried soothing as he gripped the experiments face in his hands, writing down what he saw. "You're clearly developing at an increased rate. You're approximately a month and one day, yet you resemble that of a twenty year old" The scientist spoke aloud for the camera to pick up.

The experiment began whining as the man brought his hand to his back and started pressing around. "I guess we can also conclude it has the ability to feel embarrassment" Takano concluded, retracting his hand and petting the creatures hair. "You're simply wonderful, you've exceeded most of our expectations. Despite your aggressive behavior" he added, pulling out a small needle.

"Is that really necessary Takano" Ritsu asked, wincing as he saw his twenty-eight year old lover preparing the sedative. "Of course it is, you saw what he did to Yukina" Takano replied, quickly pricking the experiment with the needle and waiting for him to go docile. Takano smiled as he watched the experiment slump against the chair, that being his cue to unstrap him. The older scientist lifted the creature, carrying him back to his room.

. . .
"Here we are" Takano sighed setting the grey eyed creature down on the bed. Feeling a bit bad as he watched it shiver, which was no surprise as it was only wearing a pair of white shorts. "I'm sorry, but the shirt gets in the way of all the wires and straps I need to put on you" the scientist said in an apologetic voice, as he gently pushed the experiment in a laying position. The experiment glanced away, steely grey eyes becoming a bit glossy as he watched the man pull out the wrist restraints.

"This is what happens when you get too attatched" the older scientist thought as he quickly strapped the experiment down, making sure they weren't too tight, leaving just enough room for the creature to wiggle his limbs. Takano then began attatching the wires all over the experiments body, making sure they were all working before sitting down at the edge of the bed. "You know, someone very special is going to see you today right" the dark haired scientist informed though he knew he was being ignored. He could tell when '#62' was mad, the creature would always huff or glare which he was doing at this very moment. "Anyways, sleep tight" Takano stated, flicking off the light. Leaving the grey eyed experiment all alone, the only noise that could be heard was the heart monitor he was connected to.