CHAPTER 9

Meanwhile, Rita and Jared are closing their distance, getting closer to home, Ian is riding back home on the cycle as well. 'I don't know why, but I feel like today is going to be a big day.' He rides on the road going back home.

William, "So, getting to the point, Dustin fell from the terrace, how? What are your excuses?" staring him with his piercing gaze.

Rodney 'Now we are getting started. Wolf you are just unlucky William is in a bad mood.'

Wolf after a few moments of thinking replies cautious, "First thing first I don't make excuses. Answering your question, Dad was drunk that night."

William counterattack, "So your excuse is he was drunk so he fell from the terrace, not able to keep his balance."

Wolf, "You can call it an excuse, it doesn't change a thing."

William grins back at Rodney, "From where did this boost of confidence came from?"

"It is because I am not murderer you are searching for? In fact, so called murderer you are searching for doesn't even exist."

"How do you know I am searching the murderer of Dustin? You are not so naive I thought you were earlier. Rodney, this family is a real union of Satan and devil's and bastard coming together."

Rodney questions, "what did you say at last, cumming or coming?"

William laughs aloud, "Funny Bastard!"

Wolf is in a bad state, he doesn't have an answer about 'How did he know about murderer William is searching?' he cunningly replies, "You two look more like thugs rather than policemen."

William replies, "You didn't answer my question. How you know?"

Wolf grins, "It doesn't matter how I know?"

Rodney giggle over the reply. "You are enjoying the Confrontation, aren't you?" William questions.

Rodney answers, "No sir"

William says, "Soon enough I will wipe out smirk from both of your faces."

Wolf leans back in defense, "You seem to me more like a gangster. Don't you know how to speak to others."

"Shut up!" William roars on Wolf. Wolf nervous, starts shaking his one leg and cross his hands.

Rodney thoughts, "You have messed up kid."

Wolf closes his body in his nervousness. William, "The ones who say we are not criminals turns out to be criminals. In your case I guarantee you are the murderer, I will prove that."

Wolf tensed, "You are already moving forward with terming me as murderer which is wrong. You aren't searching for the murderer, you want to trap me in this."

"In time, we will know who is the killer." William declares.

Ian reaches the building, he cycles back in the parking. He unmounts from the bicycle and parks it on the place. He locks the bicycle and walks to the lift. While Rita and Jared are traveling back, "we are almost there. We will reach in few moments" Jared declares.

Rita replies, "I know it, you don't need to say it aloud, Idiot!" Rita grinds her teeth against each other.

William stares a hole through Wolf. Anna is still not recovered, she is all confused and clueless about what is happening. She only cares Wolf doesn't get trapped in it, 'Wolf don't mess up, I know you are not killer.'

"Assuming you are not the killer, Who do you think is?" William questions.

"I don't think anyone killed the old man, I am sure of it, I am not the one."

As he is finished door ring bells. Rodney moves to open the door, "Who the hell is it now?" he opens and welcomes the guest.

"We have a guest here, Come in and join the party with us."

Ian walks in through the door and takes a look around to see who are the people. "Party? Why the party? First thing I don't drink."

"Look at him all acting naïve and innocent." Rodney voice his opinion.

"What?" Ian asks.

"Shut the hell up! I am done with your stupid acts." William roars. Ring bell once again.

Rodney says, " I think we have more company here." He goes and opens the door.

Ian says, "Who is this lady here?"

Rodney comes in with a wide smirk on his face, "This time they are two people coming to join us in the party." Jared comes in followed by Rita.

William has a look at them, "Just great, all the evil of this world gather at the same place."

Jared asks, "Who is this guy? Many new faces today in my house." He looks at Anna.

"It is not your house alone," Wolf yells at Jared.

"Ok! Calm down Brother!" Jared grins.

The Drama continues in the next chapter.
Stay tuned.

****** AUTHOR'S NOTE ******

IF YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE, I WILL REALLY APPRECIATE THAT. SHARE THE STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS. LET ME KNOW HOW IS THE STORY SO FAR IN COMMENTS. THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.