Please Don't Leave Me

Start from the beginning

" Okay, let's head back to the locker room. We'll have to fill up the water jugs anyways since Matt and Pidge aren't here to do it." The alpha kissed Keith quickly, raking his fingers through the boy's dark colored bangs. He tossed his water bottle down in the grass.

" You want help with the water?" Allura offered.

" Why, because you think I can't carry it?" The omega looked at her questionably.

" No- no no. I just figured I can help since I don't have anything better to do anyways." She chuckled.

Keith just stayed silent, on edge.

" Oh." Lance figured Keith was just defensive because of the storm clouds above them. He knew Keith hated being viewed as weak, so if it started raining he'd have to deal with it.

It was slowly misting from the sky, not quite sprinkling droplets of rain. And Lance hoped it would stay that way as him, Allura, and Keith made their way across the field with the water jugs.

...

" I still don't understand why it's so important, the laptop won't just run away if we leave it home alone." Matt said as Pidge and him arrived at their house. " It's raining anyways, why would we take it outside?"

" The case is water proof, and I don't want it out of my sight. I don't anyone stealing it, because then we'd have to get a new one and I'm not about that life." Pidge walked up the stairs, and she went into Matt's room. It was sitting on his bed right where he'd left it and she could breathe a sigh of relief.

" Are we good now? We're going to be late to practice." Matt facepalmed.

" Yes." His sister smiled while coming down the stairs and zipping it up in her backpack. Just as Matt opened the door to exit, there was someone standing there. He could feel his soul practically leave his body from how startled he was. And Pidge scowled.

" What're you doing here, Acxa?" She asked, but then she noticed how worse for the wear the other girl was. She had on her school clothes from the day before, and her face was littered with bruises ranging from blue to greenish-yellow colors. There was dried blood under her nose, and her lip was cut on the bottom. Someone had really fucked her up, and part of Pidge wondered if it was Lance's doing.

" What happened to you?" Matt raised an eyebrow. Sure, he hated her, but nobody deserved that.

Acxa was heavily breathing, like she'd been running for her life.

" I know that you guys hate me... but I didn't know where else to go..." She trailed off, panting more. " It's Lance... Lotor is going to hurt him."

" What?!" The siblings exclaimed in unison.

" I tried to stop him, and then he threw me in his basement so I couldn't warn anyone. You need to help Lance, we don't have much time." Acxa said, hoping that they'd believe her.

" Where's your proof?" Pidge asked, not sure if she was being completely truthful.

" The bruises aren't enough for you?" She made a face at her, but then pulled out her phone that had been chattered. " Fine, I recorded him."

...

Everything was going swimmingly. Lotor had just the opening he needed as he climbed over the chain-link fence. He was wearing a black hoodie, with his hair pulled back into a ponytail to hide it. And he also wore latex gloves to get rid of any finger prints he could possibly leave.

It seemed random, the method he was using. But he didn't want to go the conventional route. Of course using his bare hands to attack Lance would've been more satisfying for him, but that wasn't how he rolled. It was easier to get caught that way. Shooting him would be too simple, and using knife would get it over with too quickly.