Baby Daniel

Daniel: headspace of 2 year old
Jack: mama
Corbyn: bebe
Zach: dada
Jonah: jo jo

(A/n: Daniel is Jack's height, Jack is Zach's height and Zach is Daniel's height in this.)

Jack's pov

I laid in bed next Zach. I had the baby monitor next to our bed as we watched tv. It was early Saturday morning and we had nothing to do today so we decided to relax and let our baby boy sleep. "Babe." I looked up at Zach. "Should we wake him up? He won't sleep at nap time." As if he heard us he started calling Zach. "Dada. Dada. Dada. Dada." Zach smiled and got up. I followed him into Daniel's nursery. "Good morning buddy. Did you sleep well?" Zach asked. He rubbed his eyes and smiled. "Hi baby." I smiled. "Mama!" He made grabby hands for me. I picked him up and set him on my waist. "Did you sleep well?" He nodded and rubbed his eyes again. "You slept a long time today buddy were you tired?" Zach asked as he pulled out a pull-up and wipes. Daniel nodded and looked at me. "Mama yummy?" "Let me change you first then we can go get yummies ok?" Daniel nodded and played with my hair. He's such a good baby. He never fusses or throws tantrums. It's amazing. I laid him down on the changing table and pulled off his sweats. He squirmed a little and whined. This means he's uncomfortable. Zach gave me the pull-up and wipes, kissed Daniel's head walked out closing the door. "It's ok baby." He whined and pointed to his lips. I grabbed his paci. I pecked his lips before giving him his paci. He giggled around his paci. I quickly changed him. It's nothing I haven't seen before since we're dating. Zach is part of the relationship too but Daniel is still a little uncomfortable with the thought of Zach changing him. I pulled on his sweats and carried him downstairs after throwing away the wet pull-up. "Good morning our sleepy little baby!" Corbyn said kissing his nose. "Bebe!" Daniel giggled. I put Daniel down and helped Jonah cook breakfast. "Good morning Jo." "Morning Jack." Zach started setting the table as Corbyn and Daniel played in the living room. I started placing food on the table as it finished. Once everything was completely finished Corbyn carried Daniel to his high chair. "We've got a ball of energy on our hands today." Corbyn chuckled as Daniel smiled his big toothy smile. "Oh no. We may have to go to the park to tire this one out." I mentioned as I feed Daniel. He giggled and ate his pancakes. He waited patiently until someone was finished to remove him from his high chair and clean him up. Zach was the first one finished and decided to take him upstairs. "Come bud. You got sticky all over your face." Daniel giggled as Zach galloped out the kitchen with him on his hip. I being the last one finished went to clean the dishes but Jonah stopped me. "I got it." I pouted. "I can do it Jo." He ruffled my curls and took my plate from my hands. "I got it Jack." I huffed and walked away knowing I wouldn't win. "I don't like you sometimes Jonah." He just chuckled as I walked away pouting. "Mama!" I turned to the stairs and saw Daniel slowly walking down with both hands on the rail. He was clumsy before hand so being a baby made it 10 times worse. Once he was off the steps he ran to me. I picked him up and littered his face with kisses. You could hear his beautiful squeal all throughout the house. "We'll be at the park if you need us." Zach yelled to Jonah and Corbyn. We got faint oks as we walked out the door. I would've carried Daniel but he wanted to walk and I didn't wanna make him mad so I let him walk. When we got to the park we let him run freely as long as he stayed in eye sight. He didn't go very far he went to the slide which was in front of the swings and we were sitting behind the swings. He was having a lot of fun. He passed as a child in a way because of his height. After awhile I could tell he was getting sleepy. I looked at my watch and saw it was 1 o'clock. Wow we've been here for 3 hours. "Dada. Help pwease?" Daniel was too tired to slide down the slide and walk over to us. Zach got up and went to the bottom of the slide. "Come on. I know your tired." Daniel slid down the slide and Zach caught him. His little head laid right in Zach's shoulder as he was put in Zach's hip. I took Zach's hand in mine as we walked home. I couldn't ask for a better family. I kissed Zach quickly before we walked into the house. Zach set Daniel in his playpen. I put a blanket over him and popped his favorite paci in his mouth. He slowly started sucking on it and snuggled into the blanket more. I gave him a quick peak on the cheek and sat in the couch with Zach and Corbyn. Jonah plopped down next to Corbyn as we turned in a random channel and began watching whatever the hell was on. I snuggled into Zach a little more and smiled. I wouldn't want my life to be any other way than with these amazing people right here.