No more babysitters pt. 2

Daniel: 3 year old headspace
Taylor: daddy

Taylor's pov

It's been a week since the incident. I was supposed to have a date tonight but I decided to invite her over to see if Daniel likes her. I hope he does because I really like her and maybe want to marry her. I need Daniel's approval first. "Daddy!" He ran into the kitchen where I was cooking pasta. "Yes baby." I looked at him as I turned the heat on low. "I make picture!" "Really let me see!" He giggles and showed me a picture of the sun. "See daddy!" "Yeah! You did a really good job." He giggled. I guess I should tell him. "Daniel. Daddy needs to tell you something." "Wha it daddy?" "Daddy is having his girlfriend over to meet you." "I get a mommy?" He was grinning ear to ear. "Maybe. Only if you two get along very well daddy may marry her." He squealed and jumped around. I hope this all goes well.

-later that night-

She'll be here any minute and I'm getting more and more nervous. Daniel on the other hand is excited. I hope she isn't weirded out by our lifestyle. I sighed and sat on my bed. As soon as I sat down my phone rang. Great who could this be? "Hello?" "Hey Taylor. We need in work now." "But I don't have a babysitter." "Find one." With that being says my boss hung up. Great now I have to cancel. I went downstairs and sat Daniel on the couch. "Baby daddy has to go to work. Can you seat here and be s good boy and not touch anything?" "But daddy." "I know baby its last minute but daddy has to." I grabbed my keys and wallet. As soon as I opened the door Madison was staring at me. "Hey baby." "Hey babe can you watch Daniel work just called me in." "Uh sure." "Thank you baby." I kissed her and left. I hope nothing goes wrong.

Daniel's pov

Daddy left me wit babysitter again. I think daddy no love me anymore. "Hi sweet pea. I'm Madison your daddy's girlfriend. As long as you don't do anything bad you and me can stay up and wait for daddy to get home ok?" That sounds good. I like that. "Otay." I smile big and hug her leg. "Let's go watch tv." I giggled and ran to the couch and sat down. "You're a very fast baby." She giggled and sat next to me watching tv.

-6 hours later-

Madison's pov

Daniel is sleeping safely in my arms. I didn't want to move him because I was scared he would wake up. Taylor texted me saying he'll be home soon. I got up and changed Daniel into his PJ's and a new diaper. I carried him back downstairs and sat on the couch. I think Daniel likes me. Taylor would be happy if he did. Daniel's a nice kid honestly. I would love to take care of him and help Taylor out. Hopefully when Daniel wakes up he'll tell Taylor how he feels about me. "Hey Madison." I looked up and saw Taylor opening the door. "Hey Taylor." I smiled wide. "Aww my little baby is asleep. You are the first person to put him to sleep while I'm at work." Wow Daniel must really hate babysitters. "He was an angle. I feed him dinner and we watched movies. He fell asleep about 3 hours ago." "Thank you so much for watching him honestly I don't know how I could ever repay you." "There's no need to Taylor. I volunteered and besides I think he likes me around." Taylor smiled and picked him up. "Thank you again." "Don't mention it. Bye Taylor." I kissed Taylor's cheek then Daniel's. "Sleep tight Daniel." I got in my car and drove away.

-next morning-

Taylor's pov

I laid in bed waiting for Daniel to call for me. I couldn't sleep last night. What if Daniel doesn't like her? I don't want to hurt her or him. I hope he likes her. "MOMMY." Mommy? I'm daddy. Loud cries erupted from my baby. He was screaming almost. I got up and ran to his room. He was holding his head and holding onto the crib bars. "Shhh baby it's ok daddy's here." I picked him up and rubbed his back. He calmed down enough to where it was just small sobs. "Want mommy." He cried. Who the hell is-wait Madison is mommy. "Ok I'll call mommy." I called Madison. "Hello." "Hey Madison. Can you come over like right now." "What's wrong? Is everything ok?" "Yeah. Everything's fine. Daniel just misses you a lot and won't stop crying." "Oh ok. I'll be over in 10." "Ok see you then." I hung up I started to put Daniel down. That made him scream. "Shhhh Daniel." I put him back on my hip and sighed. He calmed down quickly and snuggled back into me. I sat on the couch and rocked him back and forth. The doorbell rang a few minutes after I sat down indicating Madison was here. I got up and opened the door. "Hey Madison." "Hi Taylor." We kissed then she looked at Daniel. "Mommy." He reached out to her and made grabby hands. She easily took him from me and hugged him. "Mommy had to go bye bye baby. Mommy's sorry." He sniffled and hugged her. "It otay mommy." He loves her. This is great. "I'm gonna go cook breakfast." Madison nodded and sat with Daniel.

-after breakfast-

"Madison I have a question for you." "Ok. What is it?" I pulled the ring from behind my back and got on one knee. She gasped and covered her mouth. "Madison these last few years have been the best. I love you to the moon and back. I wasn't sure if Daniel would like you but something in my heart told me he would. Being with you and Daniel makes my life complete. Madison will you do the honors of making me the most happiest man alive and marry me?" "Yes Taylor." I got up and slipped the engagement ring on her finger. I then hugged her tight. "I love you Taylor." "I love you too Madison."

And The Lived Happily Ever After. The End.