Baby Marky

Mark: going into 3 year old headspace
Chris: daddy

Mark's pov

"Jacob stop it." I grumbled as Jacob messed up my hair. "Calm down Mark. Gosh." "I told you stop before." "What's gotten into you I always play with your hair." "I don't want an obnoxious little brat messing with me." That made Jacob upset. And by upset I mean I made him cry. I didn't mean to I just did. Chris wasn't to happy about that at all. "Mark you have 5 seconds to get in the corner." He said with a really deep scary voice. "No. I'm not a 3 year old." "5." "Ohhh I'm so scared." "4." "Whatever." I stared at him. "3." He's way to close to one I don't like this. "2." "No stop counting please I'll go." I ran to the corner and stood there before he could say one. "Now stay there until I come get you out." As soon as he walked away I started to feel guilty. I didn't mean to make Jacob cry honestly. He hates being called a brat and I know that. Why did I say it? I guess I've been a huge jerk to him, Hunter, and Brandon lately. This is my 9th punishment in a week. This sucks. I wonder what they are going to do with me. It can't be that bad can it? I mean come on they're way to nice to do anything horrible. "Mark come here now." Chris called. He said it in a nice calm tone but with a little anger. I walked over to him with my head low. "Look at me." I looked up. "Yes sir." "I've decided your punishment." Uh oh I'm screwed. "Since you want to act like a baby you will be treated like one." "Oh hell no. You got me fucked up." Chris smacked me in the mouth. "Babies don't cuss." I whimpered and listened to him without interrupting him. "You will be treated like a 3 year old and you are to act like a 3 year old. You will not argue about this punishment because you earned it. You will listen to me when I give you directions the first time. When I'm out working you will have a babysitter. You are expected to act as a 3 year old when you have a babysitter. Anything disobedient will result in another punishment. You will talk as a 3 year old. You will address me by daddy. Am I clear Mark?" What no way am I calling this dude dad. That's weird. "Mark I said am I clear?" I just stood there staring at him. He really thinks this will work. He popped my thigh which made me cry a little. "Answer when an adult is talking to you." "Y-y-yes daddy. S-s-sowwy daddy." I'm whimpered and rubbed my thigh. "Did daddy hurt you baby?" I nodded and sniffled. "Daddy hurt me." "I'm sorry baby but you have to listen to me when I'm speaking to you ok?" "Otay daddy. I sowwy." He hugged me and kissed my head. I smiled. "Daddy loves you Marky." "Marky luv daddy too." I giggled. This doesn't seem so bad. I hope no one makes fun of me. "Hey Mark I'm going to the skate park wanna come?" Blake asked. "Yeah let me grab my skateboard." I went to grab my board when Chris pulled me back. "Mark." He gave me a stern scary look. I didn't say anything I just looked at Blake and shook my head no. "Awww Marky wants to stay with his daddy. How cute." He laughed then walked out with his penny board. I felt a pang in my heart. Is this how Jacob felt when I called him a brat? I started to cry realizing I'm going to be useless until my punishment is over. "Don't cry Marky. It's ok." I snuggled into him feeling warmth and comfort. "Blake doesn't mean it like that ok? He loves you a lot." I sniffled and nodded. "I love you Mark." " luv wou."