No bedtime

Carter: headspace of 3
Matt: dada
Taylor: daddy
Uncles: Cameron, Nash, Hayes, Jack, Jack, Aaron, Shawn

Taylor's pov

"Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Look what I made!" Carter squealed running, more like waddling, over to me. "What did you make babe?" He held up a painting. It was 9 stick figures. Each represented one of the Magcon boys the way he saw them. "I dwew daddy's and uncies." "I see that. You did a good job." Carter giggled and hugged me. "It's time for bed Carter." Matt called out from Carter's room. "But dada I not tired." Carter whined. Matt sighed loudly. I gave Carter a stern look. "If you be good for dada while he gets you ready for bed I'll let you eat one cookie while we read to you ok?" Carter squealed and went to Matt as fast as he could. I went to the kitchen and grabbed 3 cookies. I know Matt will want one later on. I went to Carter's room to see Matt was almost done dressing him. He was just debating if he should put pants on Carter or not. "No pants dada. Big boys don't wear pants at bedtime." "Oh yeah? Who told you that?" Matt knew the answer but just wanted to distract him while he put pants on him. "Uncle JJ said it." "Well uncle JJ still sleeps with uncle G for comfort so uncle JJ doesn't count." Matt poked Carter's nose then laid him in bed. "Here you go Carter." I gave him his cookie then gave Matt his. "Daddy read the little engine that could please." "Alright." I grabbed the book after giving Matt his cookie. I ate mine waiting on them. Matt sat next to Carter softly stroking his hair as I read. Carter got sleeper and sleeper as I turned the pages. By the end of the book Carter could barely mumble. "Good night my little prince. Sweet dreams." I whispered and kissed his head. Matt copied me then we started to leave. "Love....you." Carter mumbled out to tired to form more words. I turned on his night light and shut his door.