Brat to Baby pt.1

Nash: will go into 6 month headspace
Cameron: dada
Hayes: baba (will be 10 years old instead of his current age)

Hayes's pov

I'm worried about Nashy. He's never home anymore. Mommy and daddy went out tonight and he's supposed to be babysitting me. Instead once they left he called Cammy and made him babysit me while he goes out and parties. Don't get me wrong I love Cammy but I really wanted to be with Nashy tonight. "Hey kiddo. What do you wanna do?" Cammy asked as I got up from the dinner table. "I wanna go to bed." I mumbled softly. "I know you're bummed that Nash isn't here but we can still have fun." "I want Nashy here not you." I went up to my room and shut my door. I laid on my bed and screamed into my pillow. I was mad at Nash but upset with him too. I just wanted to hang out. I changed into my pajamas and laid in bed. I just want Nashy here.

Cameron's pov

I feel bad for Hayes. He just wants his big brother to be here with him. I sigh and go to check on Hayes. I see he's sleep in his warm footie pajamas. I understand since it's winter. I looked at the note Nash's parents left him and read it.

Thank you Nash for watching Hayes on such short notice. We'll be back by tomorrow morning, afternoon at the latest. He's already had his bath. Make sure Hayes wears his pull-ups to bed. If he doesn't you will be washing his sheets. You're aloud to have one friend over. I prefer Cameron come over then anyone else. Take care of Hayes for me please. Love, Mom and Dad.

Awww how cute. I wonder if Hayes did put on his pull-up? Probably not. I walked to his bed and turned him on his back. I unzipped his footie and saw he was in his regular underwear. I looked around his room and in his drawers until I finally found his pull-ups. I grabbed one and walked back to Hayes. I pulled off his footie and underwear. I slowly pulled his pull-up onto him and redressed him. I laid him on his stomach and tucked him in. He shuffled a little then snuggled back into his bed. I walked out and shut his door turning on his night light. I sat on the couch and waited for Nash to come home. That didn't take very long. At least it didn't feel like it. Apparently it's been 2 hours since I've laid Hayes down. He stumbled in drunk. "Your little brother wanted you again this time but since you weren't here he went to bed." "I don't care. He's a stuck up little baby if you ask me." He giggled then hiccuped. "Cammy have sex with me!" He fell straight into my arms. "No! I'm tired of you going out and getting drunk! You abandon your little brother for your selfish bratty needs! You're lucky I don't tell your mother!" He looked at me and giggled. "You're dumb." I sighed and laid him in bed. "Goodnight Cammy." "Goodnight Nash." I closed his door and went to Hayes's room. He was staring at me with wide eyes. "What's wrong Hayes?" "Cuddle." I laid next to him and cuddled with him. I pulled out my phone as he slept and turned down the brightness. I looked up solutions on how to set someone straight. I saw spankings. I can't do that Nash will take it sexually. Corner time. Nah he'll just walk right back out. Ageplay. What's that? I clicked it and read about it. Doesn't seem so bad. Maybe he'll behave. I ordered some stuff like diapers and pacifiers. I texted his parents and they said they were ok with it. Once I got the stuff delivered which took about an hour I got to work. I slowly slipped Hayes off of me and went to Nash's room. I slipped off his pants and underwear and replaced them with a diaper. He didn't budge at all. He's out cold. I saw I got a little extra stuff in the box. I pulled out a onesie. He'll look so cute in this. I put it on him. After taking his shirt off.  I decided to order more things just to make this more real. I ordered easy removable crib bars, an adult changing table and, an adult highchair. That took 10 minutes to get here. I attacked the bars around his bed and made sure to lock them. After that was done I built his highchair. I'm going all out for this. His highchair took 30 minutes to fix. I fixed his changing table in his room. I made it quick since he most likely will wake up. Once I had everything done I replaced all his clothes and underwear with baby things. I took all his poster off his walls. It was about midnight when I finally finished everything. Now to get some sleep.