Baby Shawnie

Shawn: headspace of 1
Cameron: daddy

Shawn's pov

I've been so stressed lately. Magcon is becoming big and known all over the world. It's so much stress. I just wanna cuddle up to my blanky and watch movies in my diapers. I can't do that though because I'm on tour with 8 other people. They'd think I'm weird and kick me out. I don't want that. I do however where diapers at night because I tend to have accidents. No one knows though and I'd like to keep it that way. Right now everyone is sleep except me and Cameron. I can't risk falling asleep before him because I could possibly be caught. I was very tired though. Cameron saw it to. "It's ok. You can sleep. I won't be lonely." If only he knew. "No I'm ok." "It's ok Shawn you aren't gonna miss a thing." He smiled at me. I guess it wouldn't hurt to rest my eyes for 5 minutes. As soon as I closed my eyes I was out like a light. I was shaken awake some time later by Cameron looking worried. "Shawn come on let's get you away from everyone before they find out." I was confused until I stood up. My jeans we soaked. I wet myself in front of Cameron. He grabbed my bag and took me to his room since we were in Taylor's. "Hey it's ok accidents happen love." He smiled at me sympathetically. "Daddy's gonna get you cleaned up then we're gonna go back to bed ok?" I sniffled and nodded. He found where I hid my things and quickly got to work. I whined a few times but didn't bother to fight I was to tired. "There we go love all nice and clean now you can sleep better. Come to daddy baby." I crawled over to him and snuggled into his chest. "Goodnight baby boy. Sweet dreams." I looked at him for a split second. Then asked a question. "You know about me?" He chuckled and nodded. "You make a cute ageplay baby. Now go back to sleep. Little babies need their sleep." I yawned and curled up so I was closer to him. I was out quickly listening to his calming heart beats. I couldn't ask for a better way to fall asleep.