Zachy has ouchie

Zach- headspace of 1 year old
Jonah- dada
Jack- ja
Daniel- gaff
Corbyn- Bebe

Jonah's pov

It's a show day today. We've been on tour for awhile now. Before and after shows we let Zach play in his headspace for a little. After shows we put him to bed in his headspace so he sleeps better. Our show is in about 6 hours but we have rehearsal in 2 hours then the meet and greet for 2 hours. That leaves an hour to rest. I walked over to Zach's bunk. I pulled off the railing and gently shook him awake. "Wake up baby." He turned over and smiled at me. "Dada!" He stretched his arms out to me. I smiled and picked him up. "Good morning baby. Did you sleep well?" He laid his head on my shoulder and put his pacifier in his mouth. "I take that as yes." I ruffled his hair and walked to the kitchen. I sat him down at the table and went to fix his cereal. "Dada." "Yes baby." "Bubies." "You wanna watch bubble guppies?" "Ya." "Ok." I turned on the tv and put on bubble guppies. Jack walked into the kitchen. "Good morning Jonah. Good morning Zach." "Morning Jack." "Oring Ja." I sat in front of Zach and started feeding him his cereal. Jack sat next to him and scrolled through his phone while eating a banana. "Ere bebe?" Zach looked around looking for Corbyn. "Bean is still sleeping bud." "An gaff?" "Giraffe is still sleeping too." I chuckled a little. Daniel walked in. "I'm actually awake." Jack walked up to Daniel and kissed him. "Good morning baby." Daniel held Jack to his chest. "Dada." I looked at Zach. He was making grabby hands at me. I picked him up and held him to my chest. I could feel his smile in my chest. "You're so cute." I kissed his head. He giggled and snuggled closer. "It's a love fest in here I see. Where's Christina when I need her?" Zach laughed. "Good morning to you too bean." Daniel spoke playing with Jack's hair. Corbyn sat in the couch eating a muffin while, I'm assuming, texting Christina. Daniel just stood holding Jack. "Daniel you gonna eat bro or hold your boyfriend all day?" Corbyn asked. "I'll eat when my baby feels comfortable." Zach giggled. "Oof." Zach giggled more and buried his head in my chest.

-show time-

Zach was doing amazing like any other show. He was interacting with fans a lot and jumping around on stage. I'm kind of worried though because the stage is kind of small. I don't want him getting to hyped and hurting himself. "Zach be careful ok? The stage is small." "I know Jonah." He smiled and ran out on stage. I have a bad feeling in my gut. We danced around and sung and did what we always do, have fun. My feeling went away until I see Zach close to the edge. Before I could react Zach had fallen off stage. You could hear everyone gasp. I tried to get over to him as quickly as possible before he could slip into his headspace but I was to late. "Dada!" He was screaming. My baby is in pain. I didn't care about anything in that moment but getting to my baby and making sure he's ok. I threw my mic to Daniel and ran off stage. "Shh. It's ok baby. Dada's right here. We're gonna make it better. Shhh it's ok." His knee was dislocated. "What do you want to do?" The paramedic asked. "Could you pop it back into place?" "Yeah it's gonna hurt though." I looked at Zach. "What do you want baby?" "Fix Zachy ouchie dada. Fix Zachy." He was crying into my chest hard. "Ok. It's gonna hurt ok baby?" He nodded still crying. "Pop it back." The paramedic nodded and popped it back into place. He screamed so loud I know everyone heard. "It huwt! It huwt! Dada! Huwt!" He was screaming at the top of his lungs. I rocked him back and forth. "Shh. It's ok baby. Dada's got you. It's ok. You're all better now." The put ice on his knee hoping to ease the pain. After a few more minutes of hushing he finally calmed down and slipped out of headspace. They gave him pain medicine as lots of water as he calmed down and stopped crying. "Do you wanna finish the show?" He nodded and looked at his mic. "Jonah. My mic was on the entire time." He quickly turned it off and looked at me. "Everyone knows now." He looked down. "They're gonna think I'm a freak." He sniffed and wiped his nose on the back of his hand. I wiped his hand with a tissue and lifted his head up. "Zachary Dean Herron listen to me. If they don't like you after that then they aren't real limelight's. They have no right to judge you because you're stressed and needed to relive it. Am I clear?" Zach nodded his head and looked at me. He paused for a minute trying to spill out of his headspace again. "What do you think they'll say?" He asked while bringing his fingers up to his lips. I slowly pulled them away. "If they truly love you and us then they'd support you." I helped him up and grabbed his mic. "Are you sure you want to go out there? You're struggling to stay out of headspace." "I-I want to finish. E-even if I spill." We walked back on stage and I grabbed my mic from Daniel. You could hear everyone cheering. I looked at Zach. He had the biggest smile on his face. That's my baby. "So I'm pretty sure you heard most of our conversation backstage." As I finished everyone screamed yeah. "Well I'm gonna explain what that was but you guys have to be quite ok?" Almost instantly they quieted down and looked at us with big eyes, kind of like a little kid when you say I have a secret to tell you. Zach shyly walked over to me and put his head in my chest and wrapped his arms around my waist. Of course the crowd awed. "As you guys know Zach is young. Thus business can get hard sometimes and it can be very stressful on a younger teenager who's still trying to find themselves." I felt Zach muzzle closer to my chest. "Me and the boys saw how stressed Zach was getting and decided to find a solution. Are solution is called ageplay. Raise your hand if you've heard of it." A large number of people raised their hand. "Well if you don't know it's when someone acts younger than their age and they have a caretaker or caretakers." I could feel Zach trying to hide away in my chest. "Zach is my baby obviously. I take care of him 24/7. I always try my best to keep him safe. When he's in his headspace he's one years old." Zach looked up at me with his big brown eyes. "Dada." I know everyone heard him it's dead quite in here. The entire stadium awed at Zach. I looked down at him. "Yes baby?" "I wan tak." "You wanna talk to them?" He nodded. I handed him the mic. "Hi. I Zachy." He waved. "I dis many." He held up one finger. "I wove my dada." I picked him up and he laid his head in my shoulder for a little. Then he looked at the boys. "Day my uncies. Day Bebe." He pointed to Corbyn. Bribing raised his hand and smiled. "Day gaff." He pointed at Daniel who took a bow and made Zach giggle a little. "An day ja." Jack stood and smiled. "I wove dem bery uch awong wit dada. I no care if wou wike me anmore day ill wove me and dada do too." Zach looked at me. "I wove wou dada." He hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I love you too my brave little pop star." I kissed his cheek and took the mic. Everyone awed and started cheering. We finished the concert with Zach being passed from me to Corbyn to Daniel to Jack for the rest of the show. I didn't trust him waking around the stage and he was scared himself so it worked out. After the show as we walked back to the bus fans where cheering for Zach and telling him they still love him no matter what. Zach was a really happy baby that night. So happy he didn't even put up a fight at bed time. I think he's relived that they accepted him and I am too.