Brat to Baby pt.2

Nash: will go into 6 month headspace
Cameron: dada
Hayes: baba (will be 10 years old instead of his current age)

Nash's pov

I woke up with a major headache. I looked around and saw bars. Holy shit I got arrested! I don't remember shit from last night. Oh my god my parents are going to kill me if they find out. Who can bail me out? Think, think. Cameron! Perfect! "HELLO! HELLO! DON'T I GET A PHONE CALL!" I sighed and waited. Cameron soon came in smiling. "Looks like my baby is awake." Baby? What the hell is going on. "Is your diaper wet?" Diaper? Ok he's lost it. He reached down close to my crotch. That's when I realized my attire and where I was at. I'm in my room dressed like a fucking baby! I have on a onesie and a diaper! "Get the fuck away from me you creep!" Cameron smacked my mouth. "That's not how you talk to me or any adult! Now let me check your diaper." I squirmed and wiggled trying to get away. That only landed in Cameron hitting my thighs a few times. I finally caved in. He slipped two finger into the side of the diaper. "You're soaked love. Let dada take care of that." He lifted me up as if it was nothing. I don't way much but still. He carried me to a strange table and strapped me down. "Stay still or dada will pop you." He unbuttoned the onesie and slowly pulled the diaper back. I shivered at the cold air sweeping by. The change went by quickly. I didn't even realize it u Tim I was lifted back onto his hip. "Let's set some rules ok Nashy? Rule 1 you will call me dada and Hayes baba. Rule 2 bathroom is off limits. Use the diaper for it's intend use. Rule 3 you will listen to dada because dada knows best. Rule 4 you will have nap time. Rule 5 no more big boy words only dada and baba anything wise you want you must cry for. Rule 6 no walking you must be carried and crawl. Rule 7 if you disobey timeout will come as punishment. Am I understood?" I sighed and babbled softly knowing I'm not gonna win. "Good boy!" Maybe it won't be so bad. "Cammy." Hayes called rubbing his tired eyes. He looks sleep deprived. Is that because of me? "Is Nashy home yet?" "Yes baby Nashy is home but Nashy isn't really Nashy." Hayes looked up confused then smiled. "I get a baby brother!" Normally I would think he's insane but the look in his eyes had hope. I don't know what hope he had but his eyes were filled with it. "Now I get to play with him more and not be rejected anymore." That's how he felt? I'm such a horrible person. How could I do that to my own little brother? What is wrong with me? I deserve this 100% hands down. I'm such a jerk.

-3 weeks later-

Hayes's pov

"Cammy can I go play with Nashy?" "Is Nash awake?" I thought for a minute. "I don't know." "Go see if he's awake if so come and get me so I can take him out ok?" "Ok Cammy." I ran upstairs and went to Nash's nursery. He was still sleeping. He sleeps forever. I'm gonna wake him up. "Nashy wake up!" I think I said that to loud. Nash erupted in cries and screams. I walked back to the door to act like I didn't do anything. He was kicking and throwing his hands around. Cammy came into Nash's room and picked him up. "Shhh baby it's ok." I feel bad now. All I wanted to do was play. "Da-da." Nash wailed louder into Cameron's neck. "I'm right here baby. It's ok there's nothing to be afraid of. Baba didn't mean to wake you up." It took Cameron walking around the room to calm Nash down. "It's ok Hayes. He's not a morning person." Nash looked at me and babbled. "Ba-ba" I smiled widely. This is his first time calling me that. "Awww Nash. You made baba happy." Nash smiled and giggled. "Best. Day. Ever!" I did my happy dance which made Nash laugh. It always did then he'd join me. I like this new Nash. Maybe I'll finally be happy after all.