Nightmares

Brandon: goes into headspace of 1 year old
Aaron: dada

Brandon's pov

I keep having nightmares every night. It's starting to get annoying. It's the same routine every night. Have a nightmare, wake up to a wet bed, change the bed clothes, wash the clothes, dry the clothes, put them back on the bed, stay awake on your phone until Aaron wakes up. I'm so tired. I don't want to tell Aaron because he'll think I'm a baby. I'm not a baby. I'm 13 going on 14 in September. I sat in my bed trying to stay awake as long as I could. Aaron was already sleep. I haven't slept yet and I'm super tired. I started to drift off a little but shook myself awake. Around maybe 4am I passed out on my bed. I was sleeping peacefully to for once. Then the nightmare started. I don't know what happened but suddenly I was being chased. I didn't dare look behind me because it could kill me. "Brandon. Brandon." Why is it calling my name? How does it know? "Brandon!" I shot awake. The bed was wet again. Tears were in my face. I looked up and saw Aaron staring at me with worry. "You ok Brandon?" "N-no. I keep having nightmares and wetting the bed." I started crying more. This is so embarrassing. He's gonna laugh at me and call me a baby. "Hey it's ok. I'm not gonna do anything to hurt you or your feelings ok? Just tell me how long this has been going on." "1 or 2 months." "Why didn't you tell me Brandon." "I was scared you'd make fun of me." "No way you're like my little brother. I may tease you at times but you know I don't mean it. I'll be here for you no matter happens ok? I love you." "I love you too." We hugged tight then left my room. "Go shower then we'll talk about how to solve this." I nodded and went to take a shower. I'm pretty nervous to see what he decides. What if its humiliating? Like diapers. I'm not wearing those. OH MY GOSH THE WATER'S HOT!!! I think I burned my skin. I turned down the water just a little. That's better. I don't want to wear diapers. Those are for babies and I'm not a baby. Ashton is supposed to wear diapers not me. I got out the shower after washing everything and dried off. I got clothes out to wear but Aaron stopped me from getting underwear. "You aren't wearing those anymore." There is no way he is getting me into a diaper or a pull-up. "No I'm not a baby. You can't force me." Aaron just gave me a stern and determined look. I ran away from him. There's no way in hell I would wear those. He chased me around the house for a good hour. I was completely naked too since my towel fell when I started running. It's just me and Aaron though since Hunter wanted to stay with Cameron. Ashton stayed with mom. "Gotcha!" I sighed in defeat as Aaron carried me to my room. "You are going to wear diapers. I don't care what you say." I wanted to cry but I didn't want Aaron to think I'm weak. "If you stay still it'll be over faster I promise." I just pouted wanting to put my clothes on. I'm really cold. Aaron was right though. It was a pretty fast change. I watched as Aaron helped me get my pants and shirt on. "The bathroom is off limits ok? You must use the diaper for it's intended purposes. You will be feed 3 meals a day and bathed every other day. You are not aloud to use big boy words. You will follow my instructions or directions when I tell you the first time. You are not aloud to go anywhere without an adult. Bedtime is at 9:00. If any of these rules are broken it will result in an early bedtime, timeout, no play time, no stuffies for the day, and no cuddles for the day. Am I understood?" I was shocked by the rules so I just nodded. "You will be staying with Taylor until your room is ready. Go sit on the couch while I pack your bag." I sulked all the way to the couch. I'm basically a baby now. What if Hunter sees? He's gonna make fun of me. What if the fans see? I hate this. I'm not gonna go it. "Come on Brandon Taylor is waiting for you outside." "No." "Brandon now is not the time to throw a tantrum. Let's go." He seemed mad at me. Why is he mad? I don't like when he's mad. It's very scary. I went to Taylor's Range Rover to scared to look at Aaron. I got in the backseat and buckled myself in. Taylor soon pulled away from the house. As it got smaller I got sleeper. "I'm assuming Aaron already told you the rules. I expect you to be good for me for the week." I nodded and drifted off to sleep. Taylor lives a long way away from Aaron. When I woke up I found myself on Taylor's bed. My diaper was soiled too. I didn't want to tell Taylor. That's to embarrassing. It's so uncomfortable though. I don't know how to change a diaper, especially not my own. I guess u didn't notice Taylor walking in because when I sat up he was right there to push me back down. "I'm gonna change you first then we're gonna go watch tv ok?" I didn't say a thing I just squirmed trying to get away. "Stop it Brandon. I don't want to give you a timeout on your first day." I whined and grabbed Taylor's pillow. This is so embarrassing. I felt a cool breeze sweep past my ding-a-ling. I whined louder. "Stay still Brandon." Taylor took longer than Aaron. I don't like that. I sat up and went towards the door. Taylor chuckled and followed after me. I never noticed that Taylor had stairs so when I was going down them I tripped and fell down. Once I stopped I started to cry. Loudly. "WAHHHHHHHHHHH!" It was the only thing heard until Taylor picked me up. "Shhh it's ok Brandon. You're ok. You just bumped your head that's all. It's ok." He rubbed my back soothingly but it didn't really help. "Wan dada. Wan dada." I cried into Taylor's neck. "Ok I'll call dada. Shhhh. You're gonna make yourself sick if you don't stop crying." Taylor pulled out his phone and called Aaron. "Hello? Hey Aaron. No no he's not bad. He just fell down a couple of stairs and wants to talk to you. Ok here he is." Taylor put the phone up to my ear. "Hey baby. Can you calm down and tell me what happened please?" "I-I-I not know stairs dar a-a-and fall dada." "Awww. Let uncle Tay kiss it better ok? Dada will see you in a week ok?" "Otay dada." "I love you." "I wove wou too dada." "Bye bye baby." "Bye bye dada." I gave Taylor the phone back. They talked for a few seconds then hung up. "Let me see your head Brandon." I let him look at my head. "Where does it hurt?" I pointed to where and he kissed it. "There it should be ok until dada can kiss it ok?" I nodded and snuggled into him. Maybe this won't be as bad as I thought.

-1 week later-

I get to see dada today. My head not hurt anymore and I only got in trouble once. Only because I didn't want to go to sleep without saying goodnight to dada. I didn't get cuddles. I was sad. "Brandon! Dada's here." I slide down the stairs then waddled to dada. "Dada!" I hugged his leg. "Hey baby. Did you miss me?" I nodded as he picked me up. "I wan cuddles." "When we get home ok baby?" "I get stuffy in car?" "Yes baby you get stuffy in the car." "Otay." I waved to uncle Tay and laid my head on dada's shoulder. I'm glad he did this. I've never been happier in my life.