Corbyn's baby boy

Zach: headspace of 2
Corbyn: dada
Jonah: uncle jo jo
Jack: uncle jack
Daniel: uncle Dani

Zach's pov

I've been really off lately. I don't know what's wrong with me. I keep having nightmares and wetting the bed. I don't want the guys to find out they'll make fun of me. I'm already the youngest so that doesn't help. I pouted again as I washed my sheets. It's 5am I'm so tired. "Zach?" I quickly wiped around which caused me to fall. "Why are you awake so early?" I couldn't make out who it was. They turned on the light and I saw Corbyn standing there. I tried to keep my cries to a minimum volume as I started crying. "Shhh Zach. It's ok." He sat next to me and held me. "It's ok baby. I got you." He rocked me back and forth until I calmed down. "Can you tell me why you're up so early?" "I-I-I wet my b-b-bed. I-I-I-I'm sorry." I started crying again. He's gonna make fun of me now. "Shhh. It's ok. I'm not mad. I'm not gonna make fun of you. I just wanna help you." I looked up at him. "Have you been having nightmares lately?" I nodded. "How long has all of this been going on?" I held up 5 fingers. "5 days?" I shook my head. "Weeks?" I shook my head again. "Months?" I slowly nodded. "Zach why didn't you tell us?" "You make fun of me and call me baby." I mumbled. "No we wouldn't have." "Don't tell them please." "I won't but we need to find a solution to your problem." "I tired everything Corbyn." "Even diapers?" "No." "Zach." I shook my head. "No please." "It's the only thing that can help." "T-t-they'll laugh at me." "They don't have to know baby." I sniffed and looked at him. "It'll be our little secret." He wiped my eyes. "Zach please. I just wanna help." "I'm not a baby." "No one said you were." I hid my face in his chest. "Please. For me." I sniffed and nodded slowly. "O-ok." He kissed my head. "No one will know. I promise." He slowly lifted me and up and carried me to his room. He laid me on his bed. "Try to sleep. I'll finish you're sheets." I laid my head on his pillow. Before I knew it I was out.

Corbyn's pov

I know Zach is stressed. I just wanna help him. I've looked up stress relievers and found one called ageplay. I want Zach to do it but I know I have to ease it on him especially with the thought of the guys knowing too. That will literally destroy him. Im gonna take it slow so diapers are the first step. At least now it is. I finished his sheets and put them on his bed. I went into my room and saw he was sleeping peacefully with his mouth open. I grabbed a small box underneath my bed labeled 'Zach' and pulled out a diaper. I prepared for this about 2 weeks ago. I slowly slipped his pants and underwear off. It's not awkward since I've seen it before. I quickly put the diaper on him and put his pants back on. He stirred a little and opened his eyes slightly. "It's ok baby. Go back to sleep." I laid down next to him after kicking the box under the bed. He snuggled into my chest and smiled. He's so damn adorable gosh. He's the perfect baby. I played with his hair while rubbing his back. He fell asleep quickly. I smiled and kissed his head. "I love you baby boy." I soon fell asleep.

-next morning-

I woke up to Zach laying on top of me. His head in my chest and mouth open slightly. I rubbed his back and softly whispered into his ear. "Wake up baby boy." He stirred a little and turned his head. I chuckled softly. "Wake up pumpkin." He kept turning his head until he looked me in my face. "Good morning sleepy head." His naturally punk cheeks turned red as ever as he realized where he was at. "S-sorry." He rolled off of me and sat up. "It's ok. I don't mind as long as you're comfortable and happy baby." He smiled a little am got up. He instantly had a look of horror in his face when he heard the crinkle of the diaper. "Hey what's wrong baby?" I stood in front of him. His eye glossed over as he collapsed in my arms crying. "Shh. It's ok." "I-I-I-I didn't mean it." He cried. "Shh Z. You're gonna make yourself sick." I picked him up and rocked him. I slowly walked to my bathroom and sat him in the counter. I pulled out a pull-up and some wipes. His cries escalated quickly. I tried shushing him as much as I could but he wouldn't stop. I quickly changed him into a dry pull-up and threw away the wet diaper. I picked him up again and rocked him. I walked out of my bathroom and around my room rocking him. He cling to me for dear life. By now I know the boys are awake. My thoughts were confirmed when Jonah and Daniel were standing at my door. "Aww. Poor baby. It's ok. Don't cry." Daniel cane to me and started talking to Zach and wiping his tears. Knowing that Daniel and Jonah know what's going on now only made him cry louder. I sat on the bed and rocked him more. "You're gonna make yourself sick baby. Please stop crying." Jack walked in and sat in front of me and held Zach's face in his hands. "Hey. It's ok. We aren't judging you. We're doing this because we love you ok? Please stop crying. It makes us sad seeing our baby boy cry. It hurts uncle Jack seeing his favorite baby cry. Can you stop crying for me and be a happy baby?" Zach snuggled into me. He's crying a lot less now. I wiped his tears away and held him. "If you stop crying me and uncle Dani and uncle jo jo will take you to the park. How does that sound?" Jack asked. "Dada come too?" Zach sniffed. "Yes. Dada can come too." He wiped his face. "Can you smile for dada?" I asked. He just snuggled closer. I started leaving kisses all over his face. He giggled. "Stop dada. Dat tickle." I stopped and smiled. "No more tears today ok kiddo?" "Otay dada. No more tears." He smiled. I carried him downstairs and sat him on the couch. "Stay here while me and uncle Dani make breakfast ok?" "Otay." He giggled and watched tv. I love my little baby so much.