"Hey guys. You look amazing." Shirley complimented as we walked into the door.

Grant, Macey, and I hugged her before going into the dining room. I sat Magnolia in an empty chair beside mine.

"Where's Dad?" Grant asked.

"He's in his office. You can go bother him if you want." Shirley said and smiled.

"Will you watch Magnolia while I go introduce Dad to Meredith?" Grant asked.

"Of course." She said and sat beside magnolia's chair.

Grant led me to the office and he lightly knocked on the door before walking in.

"Hey son." His Dad greeted, barely looking up from the computer.

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Meredith. Meredith, this is my dad Troy." Grant introduced.

"It's nice to meet you sir." I greeted and shook his hand.

"It's nice to meet you, too." Troy said and smiled.

"I think supper is almost ready dad." Grant said.

"Ok, let me finish this email and I'll be right in." His Dad said.

Grant and I left the office and went back to the dining room.

"Meredith, you have an adorable daughter." Shirley complimented.

"Thanks. I think she'll be a handful in the future." I said and chuckled.

Soon, Troy walked in and he glanced at Magnolia.

"Well Grant, did you get this one pregnant too?" Troy asked.

"Troy, shut it." Shirley scolded.

Troy sat down across from me at the table and he kept eyeing Magnolia and me. Soon, Shirley served the food and we began to eat silently. Grant kept nudging me with his knee under the table and then smiling at me. After supper, Shirley brought out an apple pie. I ate one piece and it was delicious.

"This pie is amazing, Shirley." I complimented.

"Thank you. It was my mom's recipe." She said and smiled.

After we were done, Macey went off to play with some toys with Troy. After they left, Magnolia started crying.

"Grant, can you show me somewhere to feed her?" I asked quietly.

"Yea, I'll take you to my old room." He said and we stood up.

Grant led me upstairs and he opened the door to a room. I followed him in and I smiled when I looked around the room. The walls were covered with pictures of him and Macey or pictures that Macey had drawn when she was little.

"Do you want me to step out?" Grant asked.

"No, you're fine. Unless this makes you uncomfortable." I said before sitting on the bed and beginning to feed Magnolia.

"I'm not uncomfortable." Grant said and smiled.

"I don't think your dad likes me." I said quietly.

"It's not you, Meredith. I just think he doesn't like that you have another guy's baby." Grant said.

"Your mom likes me though, right?" I asked.

"She loves you Meredith." He said and smiled.

After I was done feeling Magnolia, Grant showed me around the house. It's a very beautiful place. After the tour, we went to the living room to chat with his mom.

"Are you two having sex?" She asked.

"Mom, you don't need to know that." Grant scolded and his face was bright red.

"Well, I just want to know if I need to expect any more grandkids." She teased.

"You won't have any more grandchildren for a while." Grant said and chuckled.

"Meredith, I'm sorry about what Troy said to you. He doesn't have a filter." Shirley apologized and rolled her eyes.

"It's fine." I said and smiled down at Magnolia.

Soon, we grabbed Macey and said our goodbyes. We headed back to town and dropped Macey back off at her mom's house. When we got back to the ranch, Magnolia was asleep so I gently put her into her crib.

I walked out of the nursery and grant picked me up before spinning me around.

"What was that for?" I giggled.

"I love you, Meredith." Grant announced.

"I love you too, Grant!" I said and kissed him.