9

It's December 20th and today is my first day of Christmas break. I woke up beside Jake and smiled widely to myself. I laid there motionless because his head is laying on my shoulder and his arm is draped over me.

20 minutes later, Jake started to stir and his eyes opened.

"Good morning sunshine." I said and smiled at him.

"I love waking up to you." Jake said in his sexy morning voice.

"Me too, but I don't know how long it'll last until Dad starts getting mad." I said softly.

"Why don't you just officially move in with me?" He asked.

"I don't know Jake. It seems early in our relationship." I said and looked him in the eyes.

"Darling, we sleep together almost every night. It won't be any different. If you want, you can start with just leaving some clothes over here." Jake said and kissed my forehead before getting out of bed.

He went to his closet and pulled a long sleeve shirt over his naked torso. Jake plopped back down on the bed beside me before pulling me into his lap. I wrapped my legs around his torso and smiled widely.

"You didn't have to cover up your abs." I said and smiled

"I was getting cold." Jake says and chuckles.

I look down at my phone and it's already 8:15 am.

"I need to go feed horses, I'm late." I said and started to get up but Jake pulled me back.

"No you don't. I got up 2 hours ago and fed them. And I ran into your dad and he said there's nothing for us to do today." Jake announced and I smiled.

"What are we gonna go on our day off?" I asked.

"We could move some of your stuff over here." Jake pleaded.

"You really want me to move over here don't you?" I teased.

"Yes, but I understand if you don't want to." He said softly.

"What if I bring a toothbrush and shower stuff over here first?" I asked.

"That'd be a start. You'll also need a few clothes." Jake said and ran his hands along my thighs.

"We'll go do all that after lunch. We can run into town and I'll get all the stuff I need." I said.

"Why don't you just use the stuff you already have?" Jake asked.

"I don't have enough and I don't want to have to lug it back and forth all the time." I answered.

"That makes sense." He said and smiled.

"Can I borrow a hoodie or sweatshirt?" I asked.

"Of course. Do you want a pair of sweatpants also?" Jake asked.

"Yes please." I said and smiled as Jake got off the bed.

He found me a sweatshirt and pants and I slipped them on over my shirts and tank top. I automatically felt warmer and the sweatshirts smelt  like Jake. I snuggled into his side and he put his arms around me.

After lunch, Jake and I headed into town so I could get stuff I needed. I got shampoo, conditioner, soap, and a toothbrush and dollar general. I also grabbed some tampons. Jake grabbed some candy and we went to check out. Even though I protested, Jake made for the whole transaction.

"Jake, I could've paid. Most of that stuff was for me." I scolded as we walked to the truck.

"Yes, But this stuff is for you to move in with me so technically it's benefitting me." Jake said and smiled.

"You're impossible." I said as Jake pulled out of the parking lot.

When we got back to the ranch, I put my stuff in Jake's bathroom and he smiled at me.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"For what?" Jake asked and pulled me into a hug.

"For being patient with me." I said and kissed his jaw.

We began an intense make-out session and before it was all said and done, I was straddling Jake on his bed. I giggled in the middle of kissing and Jake pulled away.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked.

"No. I was just thinking about how we are acting like teenagers." I answered.

"That's not a bad thing. And you're basically a teenager." Jake teased.

We wrestled around a bit before finally settling down and cuddling.

For supper, I cooked spaghetti and Jake loved it. After supper, I took a shower and put on a pair of Jake's joggers and his long sleeve shirt. The shirt had a Bronc rider on it and it said Ross(Jake's last name) on the back. I laid down on his bed and scrolled through Instagram while Jake took a shower. A lot of people from school were out partying tonight, I'd much rather be here with Jake though. When he got out of the shower, he jumped onto the bed beside me. Jake began to kiss me passionately and I ran my hands through his damp hair.

"Jake." I said softly against his lips.

"What's up baby?" He asked.

"I love you Jake and I want to marry you some day." I said.

"Mere, I love you so much too and I also want to marry you some day." Jake said and kissed me.

We watched a movie and I fell asleep half way through it.