19

**28 weeks pregnant**

"I wish she would come out already." I whined to Jake.

We found out a while back that we are having a girl.

"it's all going to be worth it, I promise." Jake said and rubbed my belly.

"12 more weeks until we meet our baby girl." I said and smiled.

"That's crazy." Jake said Softly.

"Are your parents coming up soon?" I asked.

"Yep. Next week. I have you and Mom scheduled for a spa day." Jake said and smiled.

"This is why I love you." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Have you picked out any baby names yet?" He asked.

"No. I don't want to give her a name that people will make fun of." I said softly.

"We'll start out with a list of names then, we'll choose when she's born." Jake suggested.

"That's a great idea." I said and smiled.

Jake pulled out his phone and opened up Notability. He created a new note and titled it- Baby Names. We talked about names for an hour and this is what our list looks like.

Baby Names
1) Raegyn
2) Adeline
3) Magnolia
4) Cheyenne

"Now, we wait until we meet her." Jake said and smiled.

"I think Magnolia and Cheyenne are my favorites." I said and kissed him.

"I like Cheyenne, too." He said and pulled me into his body.

He rubbed my growing belly and leaned down to kiss it softly.

"Daddy loves you." He whispered against my belly.

I smiled as I watched him stare at my belly happily. Jake is going to get an amazing dad. He already loves our little girl so much.

"I'm worried about not being good enough for our daughter." Jake said.

"Jake, you're going to be an amazing dad. I can't think of a better guy to raise a child with." I said and kissed the top of his head.

"You're so sexy, Mere." He whispered against my neck.

I shivered slightly as his breath tickled my neck. Jake's hands slipped down to the hem of my shirt, and he swiftly yanked it off my body.

"I love your preggo body." He said and he kissed my belly.

"I look like a whale." I giggled.

"But you're a gorgeous whale." Jake said and touched my huge breasts.

"Thanks for making me feel better about myself, babe." I teased.

"You are sexy, Mere. Honestly, I like the whole pregnant thing." He said.

•A week later•

"Mom, Dad, it's so good to see you." Jake greeted his parents.

It's just Jim and Gina. Rylee has school, so she's staying with Gina's sister. Gina and Jim hugged Jake and I and Gina starting crying when she looked at my big belly.