16

Saturday June 20th aka my wedding day!!!

I slip into my dress🔽

Gina zips up the back and makes sure that my hair and makeup look okay

"You look beautiful." She compliments and a tear runs down her cheek.

"Thanks, Gina. I have something to give you." I said and walked to my purse.

I pulled out a necklace box and handed it to Gina. Inside the box was a beautiful diamond necklace with a note. The note said: "I'll soon walk down the aisle to join your family tree. Thank you for raising the man of my dreams."
Gina opened the box and I saw tears roll down her eyes. She then came to me and pulled me into a hug.

"Can you help me put it on?" She asked.

"Of course." I said and I clipped the necklace around Gina's neck.

She then slipped the box into her purse.

I then pulled out a necklace for Rylee and I helped her put it on. We then helped Rylee into her dress and Gina took some pictures of us together. Then, the three of us took a bunch of selfies. There was a knock on the door and Dad came in. He looks handsome in his suit. In the past few months, dad's lost all of his hair.

"You look beautiful darling." He said softly and pulled me into a hug.

"I love you, dad." I said and smiled.

"I love you too, Mere." Dad said.

Gina took pictures of Dad and I. Then, Jim came in and I took pictures with him and Gina.

Soon, it was time for me to walk down the aisle. Gina and Jim left to get there seats. Then, Rylee left to walk with Jake's best man. Lastly, it was dad's and I's turn to leave. We walked down the aisle and everyone stood up. We smiled widely and I locked eyes with Jake. Damn, he's handsome.

When Dad and I made it to the alter, he hugged me and then hugged Jake.

"You better take care of her." Dad said softly and I saw tears in his eyes.

"You know that I will, sir." Jake said and smiled.

Dad sat down and I grabbed Jake's hands. The ceremony is now starting.

*******
"Jake, do you take Meredith to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The preacher asked.

"I do." Jake said and smiled.

"Meredith, do you take Jake to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The preacher asked.

"I do." I said and smiled.

"Jake, you may now kiss your bride." The preacher said.

Jake pulled me into him and gave me a shirt but passionate kiss. Everyone clapped.

"I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Jake Ross." The preacher announced.

Everyone stood up and cheered. Jake picked me up and carried me down the aisle. We hopped into his truck and drove away from the church. We have an hour until we need to show up at our reception.

"Mere, I cant wait to make love to you tonight." He said as we drove around our little town.

"Why wait?" I asked.

"We can't mess your hair up honey. Plus, it'll be more special if we want until after all the wedding festivities.

At 5, we showed up at our reception which is in the Quonset at the ranch. We walked in and everything looked so beautiful. The signs and tables looked amazing. I looked at the gift table which is already loaded with gifts. We greeted people and took pictures with family and friends. At 6, we cut the cake and people made toast.

"I'd like to say a few words." My Dad said into the microphone.

"As most of you may know, I have cancer and I only have a year to live. It's scary but Jake has taken a lot of the burden off of my chest. Now I know that if I leave this earth, I'm leaving my daughter with an amazing man who I know will take care of her. Meredith, I know that your mother is very proud of you and so am I. I couldn't be happier for you and I wish you the best in your life. Jake, thanks for being someone that I can trust my daughter with. I love you both and I wish you all the happiness in the world." Dad said and he started to cry.

Jake and I went up and hugged him and I cried. Now, it's time for Jake's and I'd first dance. We danced to: When I Found You by Jasmine Rae. At the end of our song, we kissed.
Next, it was time for the father daughter dance. We danced to: My Little Girl by Tim McGraw. I cried and so did dad. Jake and his mom danced to: My Wish by Rascal Flatts. I love watching Jake and his mom, it makes me miss my mom.

The rest of the reception was really fun. We danced, talked to guests, and took tons of pictures. After the reception, Jake took me to a fancy hotel. He picked me up bridal style and carried me into the room. I stripped out of my dress and hung it up in the bathroom. I wrapped myself into my a robe that says- Mrs. Ross on the front. Jake took off his tux and he laid beside me.

"Do you wanna have sex?" Jake asked.

"Yes." I said and pulled my robe off.

Jake kissed me passionately before getting on top of me and exploring my body. This is going to be an amazing night.

Sunday morning🔽

I woke up wrapped in the arms of my husband. I lost my virginity last night and I couldn't be happier.

"Good morning, Mrs. Ross." Jake said and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, husband." I said and smiled.

We spend the morning lounging in our hotel room and talking about how amazing our wedding was. Before lunch, we packed everything up and checked out of our room. We met Dad at the ranch for lunch and we talked about plans for tomorrow.....

Tomorrow, I am undergoing surgery to have sone bone marrow taken out, so the doctor's can give Dad a transplant. I'm extremely nervous.