Chapter 69 - Fiery Nandini Murthy!

Start from the beginning

"Closer!" I said with a sly smile.

"Aur paas?" He said as he pulled me super close to him. There was no gap left between us. His hands were snaked around my waist and my hands on his chest. Our eyes were locked with each others.

"Aur paas!" I said as I slowly wrapped my hands around his neck and reached up to place a kiss on his cheek. He bent down and kissed my bare neck. I gripped onto his hair as he planted soft kisses on my neck. He then rested his head on my shoulder and kept me close in a bear hug. I slowly lifted my head and reached for his forehead. I had to tiptoe because he was ever so tall. I placed a kiss on his forehead and then his cheek. I then reached for his lips. He cupped my face and I his. Our lips were millimetres apart. I started to initiate the kiss when I heard Manik mumble.

"Nandini!" He mumbled slowly.

"Hmmmm." I whispered back.

"Koi dekhle gaa toh!" He said.

"What the f**k?" I said as I stepped back and stared at him.

"Language Nandini! We're in a public place! We can't be showing PDA here right? And anyways you don't like PDA then why today."

"PDA!" I said with gritted teeth.

"Aray PDA! PDA nahi pataa? Public display of affection! PDA!" He explained like an idiot that he is.

"Idiot! Of course I know what PDA stands for! But who gives a damn! I'm not kissing somebody else's boyfriend! I'm kissing mine!" I said with irritation visible in my voice.

"What if someone sees us though? Won't it be awkward for you? I mean it's a public place and..."

"Public ki to aisi ki taisi! We were so close to kissing each other and you started thinking about the public? Manik you're unreal!"

"Sahi toh bol rahaa hai bhai! You should do your romance behind closed doors, not in public!" Our private discussion was rudely interrupted by some idiots and let me tell you they were bigger idiots than Manik. Like 1000 times bigger. Then again how can you ever have a private conversation in public? Everyone is so bloody nosy! They like to stick their nose into other peoples business. It's such a natural thing to do as humans and I'd be wrong if I said I've never paid attention to strangers conversations.

"Excuse me! Look who's talking! I saw you like five minutes ago behind that pani puri stall making out with her, that girl in the yellow top. So you please don't advise us okay? And by the way, you do not know how to kiss. I mean aisa kiss kon kartaa hai yaar. Listen girl, I don't know how you deal with him." I said in reply to that boys comment. My reply was so not a typical Nandini reply but I had dealt with enough stupidity today and I had no energy to deal with such bullsh*t today.

"Paagal hai yai ladki yaar!" The guy spoke as I embarrassed him in front of all his friends and the other public surrounding him.

"Paagal kisko bolaa? Huh? Bol!" I said as I lifted one of my heels in my hand.

"Let's go from here guys! She's crazy!" He said as he started to walk, sorry run away.

"Crazy hogai tum! Or tumhari jhutti! Idiot!" I screamed at him. I turned around towards Manik to see him smirking.

"What? What's so funny?" I said with anger.

"Nothing!" He said trying to hide his smirk.

"Shut up and tell me why you're laughing!" I demanded.

"Did you actually see him making out with that girl behind the pani puri stall?" He asked curiously.