Endings Part 1

Your POV

After they all took care of me, I have finally made my decision. I texted them that the person who I'll call is the person I choose to be with me. I nervously held my phone then clicked on the contacts to call him.

Vanoss Ending
"Hello." I said.
"(Y/N), wait, does that mean?"
"Yes, Peter Pan. I wanted to be your girlfriend."
"Really?! Holy fuck. Can I go there? I really wanna hug you right now!"
"Sure." I chuckled then ended the call. Not long later, the door bell rang. I happily opened the door to see a very happy Evan.
"Thank you so much for choosing me!" Evan hugged me tightly then slightly carried me off the ground.
"Woah, there boy, calm down." I laughed. He is still carrying me while staring into my eyes.
"I love you, Tinker Bell."
"I love you too, Peter Pan"
And just like that, I received my first ever kiss from my childhood friend and my first ever boyfriend. I never knew he'd come back. Now he's here, wrapping his arms around me, kissing me softly.

Wildcat Ending
"Hey Ty."
"(Y/N)?!? No wayyy. Hold on."
I heard a faint scream then I laughed. Is he that happy?
"Ty? What the hell are you doing?" I laughed, but I didn't hear a reply. The call was still on though. Until I heard the door bell rang. I opened the door then he came rushing toward me.
"I love you so much." Tyler keep on repeating. Then he spins me around.
"I love you too, you dork."
He leans me onto the closed door then presses his lips on mine. We let go then he held my cheeks, staring onto my eyes. He leans then placed a kiss on my forehead.

Delirious Ending
"Sup." I said, waiting Jon to respond.
"Uhm.. (Y/N)? Why'd you call?" He responded with a sleepy tone on his voice. This kid doesn't have an idea does he?
"Oh nothing. Did you read what I said on the text?" I said innocently.
"Hold on. I was asleep so I haven't."
After a while...
"No way." Jon keeps on repeating.
"What did you found out?" I smiled.
"Ohhh (Y/N)!! I love youuuu."
I let out a giggle then smiled widely.
"You now what? Let's go to a park later! I'll see you later. Mwuah!" Jon said then ended the call.

Ohm Ending
"Ohmiee"
"(Y/N)? No way..."
"Yes way."
"Is this a dream? Omaygod"
"No, it isn't."
"Can I come over?"
"What for?"
"For our stay at home date."
"Already?"
"Yes, already. I'll bring a lot of food."
"Aww sure thing, Bunny."
"Bunny?"
"Your nickname."
"I love it, BB"
"BB? Where did that came from?"
"Short for Bunny's Baby"
"Aww. I love you too."
"I love you more. See yah later, BB."

Lui Ending
"H-hello?" Lui answered using his kid voice.
"Where's the older Lui?" I chuckled.
"He fainted because you called."
"Oh, I guess I'll go there then?"
"Okay, I'll tell older Lui you will go here."
When I arrived at his house, it was dark. I quietly knocked on his door but it is unlock.
"Lui?" I whispered.
"A wild (Y/N) appeared!!" I heard Lui yell.
"What are you doing?" I laughed.
"I'm catching the one and only (Y/N)."
"What?"
"If I catch you, you'll be mine, right?"
"Alright."
Then Lui lightly threw a pokeball pillow then I caught it.
"I caught you right?!"
"Yes, yes, you did."
"FINALLY!" Lui yelled then hugged me tight.
"Promise you'll never leave?"
"I promise if you treat me well."
"Agreed." Lui said, placing his lips on mine.
"I love you."
"I love you too."

Mini Ladd Ending
"Craig! Guess what?"
"You chose me?!"
"Hell yeah I did!"
"Hold on."
*Craig's girly scream off the phone*
"Okay where was I? Oh right. I LOVE YOUUUU"
"*laugh* I love you too. Why don't you come over? I'll show ypu something."
"Ohh where is this going?"
"Just come overrr!"
When Craig arrived, I showed him a brown box. Inside is a blue teddy bear then beside it is a note.
"Awe babe. You kept it?"
"Of couse I did. I'll treasure this forever."
We head to their family shop and Mr. Thompson is still working. We went inside to great him with my hand and Craig's fingers intertwined. Mr. Thompson got so happy then immediately called Mrs. Thompson.
"Oh sweetie, I'm so happy for both of you." Mother hugged the both of then then they closed the store early and we went to their house. They showed me pictures of Craig when we was little and told me stories about him which I can remember some of them because we have played before.

Smii7y Ending
"Hey Lucas."
"I love you."
"The fuck? *laughs* I love you too."
"Let's plan a date, shall we?"
Weeks later.
Lucas told me he'll bring me somewhere special. A place where only the two of us see it as a special place.
"Close your eyes. Don't you dare peek!"
"Okay, I won't."
He lead me somewhere then told me to stand still. After a while, he told me to open my eyes. There I stood, in the middle of the hallway where we first met. The school I hated the most, turns out to be the place where I met someone I love.
"Remember when we first met?" Lucas said from somewhere. I look around then saw him holding a bouquet of flowers while calmimg music plays on the background.
"I thought I'll never see you again. I wanted to stay there just to see you. I'm just glad I didn't, because if I did, I may not have see you again and maybe not even able to do this. Thank you, for being alive and staying strong. I'll always love you, now and forever." Then Lucas pulled me close to him then kissed me gently. Students around us applaud then we let each other go. He held my hand tightly.
"I'll never let go of you or even give the other guys a chance to have you. You're mine, because I love you."
"I love you too."