Chapter 34

"Please just- just trust me." Evan said, looking into my eyes.
"I..."

"I... Fine then." I said loudly. I sat down on the bed then tried to keep myself as calm as possible. Evan sat next to me.
"Sorry I yelled at you. We just want you to be safe." He said. I don't know about this. I got a weird feeling on what is going to happened.

Basically's POV

It's been 10 minutes of pure silence while we wait. We're thinking about Jon's condition. We thought it was gone years ago! I don't think it's fine to leave him on this fight alone. We should be there for him. But I guess Evan and the others would just rather give him space. As a friend, I'd rather be with him, even if he doesn't like it.

After Evan and (Y/N) talked, I went up to (Y/N) to ask if she's fine.
"Uhm, (Y/N)? You alright?" She stared at me then gives me a weak smile.
"I honestly don't know. I mean, Jon has been by my side when I transferred. He protected me. Why can't I do the same to him?" (Y/N) said. Wait, if Del got the principal's permission, why can't we?
"Do you want to follow Del?" I ask, she looks at me, confused.
"How?" She replied.
"I'll ask Mr. McLaughlin if we could go back." Then I felt a person hugged me, I looked down and saw (Y/N).
"Thank you, so much." (Y/N) she said. After she lets go, I went to find and talk to Mr. McLaughlin.

"Uhm Sir Rhett? May I talk with you for a sec." He followed me at the back of their stalls.
"What's up?" He said like we're at the same age.
"I know we aren't supposed to go back yet, but there's been an emergency that me and (Y/N) have to go back. It's kinda sad that we're letting this event go but we really have to go back." I explained. He just smiled.
"Sure. Just don't do anything naughty when you got back." He said then laughs.
"Thank you Sir!" I said then headed back to tell (Y/N).

"(Y/N)!!" I screamed, a lot of people looked at me so I apologized.
"Did it work?" She asked worriedly. I just nodded then her expression changed to happy from worried.
"But Evan isn't supposed to know about it, okay?" I said then she nodded happily.
"Hey guys! Woah, what happened? (Y/N) looks so happy." John said, putting his arms around me and (Y/N).
"Can't she be happy during VidCon?" I said then John moved this arms. He pointed two of this fingers at his eyes then pointed at us.
"You two. Suspicious." He said then leaves.

Later That Night

I knock at her doow quietly. We agreed we won't tell anyone about it, so we have to escaped without being noticed. Besides, the flight is 3am, why wake them up? When (Y/N) finally got out of the room, we both pulled our suitcases then waited for the elevator. When the elevator door was open, we saw a familiar face in there, smirking.
"I knew it!" He whisper-yelled.
"Shh! John, we're gonna get caught because of you." (Y/N) said angrily.
"Where are you two going?" John asked.
"We're going to follow Jonathan. Please don't tell anyone about it." I said.
"Well, goodluck." John said then headed back to his room.

At The Airport

We have to wait more for the boarding and we are already tired as hell. (Y/N) seems to be dozing off from time to time then waking up immediately. After our plane number was finally called, (Y/N) sat next to the window then I sat next to her. After some minutes, I noticed something heavy is on my shoulder. I realized, (Y/N) is actually sleeping with now. I slowly look at her, she's so beautiful, she looks really tired though. Later on, I slowly doze off.

"Please buckle up your seatbelts, the plane will be landing soon." Theay announced so I woke up. It seems like (Y/N) is still sleeping. Guess I have to wake her up.
"(Y/N)? Hey (Y/N)? We'll be landing soon. Come on, you have to wake up." I said softly, as I was tapping her cheeks.
"Guess I have to put on the seatbelt for you." I whispered. I buckled her seatbelt and I was nearly touching my face against hers just to find the seatbelt. I felt my cheeks heat up a little. When I felt it was going to land, I held her cheeks against my shoulder to keep her safe. After landing, I have to wake her up.
"Wake up sleepyhead! We're here." I said loud enough to wake her up.
"Finally!" I said. She face looks so puffy when she woke up, so cute.