H2ODelirious Bad Ending

"Please just- just trust me." Evan said, looking into my eyes.
"I..."

"I- I trust you." I simply replied. I don't know what will happened but I still want to trust them fully. Delirious can handle this, right?

Evan's POV

Can we actually let Delirious fight this alone? I mean, I know he told me not to tell her but I don't even know what will happened to him. He's my bestfriend since we were kids, I can't let him fight this without me. But it seems like we did grow old enough, he can handle this, right? I hope he could.

2 whole days at VidCon, it looks like she's enjoying it but she still is worried about Jon. She's really excited to go home too. When the VidCon was over, I was kinda upset she isn't sitting beside me. I want her beside me. I called the stewardess if I could exchange seats with the man beside (Y/N). When the stewardess asked the man, he quickly got up then took his belongings from above, then I did the same.
"Do you know her?" The man asked when we stand face to face.
"Yeah, thank you for accepting my request." I replied then smiled.
"Not problem dude. Is she your girlfriend?" The man asked again then smiled widely.
"Well, not yet." I said. He patted me on my shoulder.
"Good luck, man." The man said then continue walking towards the seat.

"Hey (Y/N)!" I said as I was sitting beside her. She looked at me.
"Hey Evan." She replied then gives me a fainted smile.
"Still worried about Jon?" I ask her. Her expression changed into worried quickly.
"Yeah. He hasn't given us a call or something." She replied, looking down. I raised her head to look at her face. She's nearly crying.
"Hey, it's fine. I'm sure Jon handled it himself." I honestly don't know about what happened to Jon. I'm also worried about him. Many questions came into my mind like, what if Delirium took over? What will happened to Jon?
"I don't know. I got this weird feeling that something bad happened. Or maybe I'm just too worried about him." (Y/N) said, she then took a deep breath then smiled.
"It's fine. Everything is fine." She said to herself.
"You should take a rest." I said. I hold her right cheek then placed her head on my shoulder. She quickly doze off then I soon fell asleep too.

When we finally arrived, I texted Jon but didn't receive a reply back. He usually replies, specially if it's about (Y/N). Is something wrong? We traveled to our own town, (Y/N) said she wants to see Jon so she went straight to Jonathan's house. I told her I should walk her home just to be safe. After arriving at Jon's house, she said Jon told her about the spare key outside his house so she'll surprise him. I was about to walk away but I heard (Y/N) screaming. I run inside the house to find out about what happened.
"(Y/N)!? (Y/N)?! WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled but no one replied. I went up the stairs to find (Y/N) sitting on the floor, staring at the bathroom. I went closer to her.
"What hap-" I saw what she's been staring at the bathroom.

"This can't be real. This isn't real. It's just a dream, right?" (Y/N) muttered to herself then looks at me, crying.
"(Y/N), I kn-" I calmly said but she cuts me right off.
"No! You told me he'll be fine! You told me not to worry about it. I- I trusted you!!" She cried continuously, she can hardly breath.
"(Y/N), please calm down. Breath in. Breath out." I said as she follows what I said. I reached out my phone to call the cops, ambulance, and our friends.

After the cops and ambulance arrived, they inspected the bathroom and Jonathan's body. While me and (Y/N) wait outside the house. Later on, our friends arrive.
"What happened?" Marcel said while he approaches us.
"We don't know yet." I replied. (Y/N)'s trying to keep herself as calm as possible. She's really quiet and seems to be staring at random directions.
"(Y/N)? Are you alright?" Luke approaches (Y/N) then gives her a hug.
"Why didn't I trust my instinct? I should have saved him. This is my fault." I heard (Y/N) whisper-yelled.
"Shh. This isn't your fault. Never tell yourself it's your fault, because it isn't. Please don't blame yourself." Luke said calmly while patting (Y/N)'s head.
"I didn't even got the chance to tell him that I love him." (Y/N) said. Luke pulled away from their hug then hold onto her shoulders.
"I'm pretty sure he already knows." Luke said with a warm smile on his face.

"You're Evan right?" The cop came to me.
"Yeah."
"He left a note beside him, it said it's for you." The cop reached out a zip lock with the note in it.

Dear Evan,
I'm sorry that I can't control him longer. Thank you for being my bestest friend since we were little. I know that you told me to be strong and all that, but I just really can't. He's taking over too much so I decided to kill him and myself. Please take care of (Y/N) for me. Tell her that I'll always love her no matter where I am. Please tell our friends to carry on to life and not to worry about me, I'll be here always beside all of you. Don't you dare forget me, aright?

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Well, that turned out sad. Sorry about that.

Delirious: WHAT?! I died again!!

Wildcat: Because you suck ass.

Delirious: Oh I'm sorry, but who died with me at the bad ending?

BasicallyIdoWRK: Could you stop, Tyler? We're trying to pay respects to our friend Delirious.

Vanoss: I wish I could still play with him.

Delirious: Stop talking to the readers like I'm dead!

Vanoss: Weird, I could still hear his voice.

BasicallyIdoWRK: I already miss him.

Delirious: Fuck you guys!

Vanoss: Vote!

BasicallyIdoWRK: Comment!

Wildcat: And we hop-

Delirious: And we hope you continue reading!

Wildcat: Bitch, you just cut me off!