Chapter 42

Terroriser's POV

When Craig and Lucas went out of the way, we saw her laying on the ground, unconscious. We checked her heartbeat and her breathing.
"She's still alive!!" Daithi yelled.
"We should bring her to the hospital, fast." I said, carrying her out the door. Tyler opened the door then I placed (Y/N) on the seat beside Jon.
We drove to the hospital as quickly as we can. Brought her to the emergency room then waited for the doctor.

After hours of waiting, the doctor walked in front of us.
"She fainted due to malnutrition. It looks like she didn't have enough food for 3 whole days." The doctor explained.
"Shit... We should have looked after her." Luke said under his breath.
"How many days will she stay here?" Lui asked.
"It depends on how high her nutrients should be." The doctor replied.
"Ah fu- ... Thanks doc." Marcel said, trying not to curse. Then the doctor leaves.
"Who wants to take care of her, then?" Anthony asked. As soon as he said that, all of us raised our hands.
"Should we take turns?" Brock asked. We all agreed we'll be taking care of her individually, well except for Anthony, Scotty, and John, they will be taking care of her all together. We really hope she'll recover soon.

Your POV

I opened my eyes and saw this unfamiliar place. It doesn't look like a house, a hospital perhaps? I looked around and realized it really was a hospital. What the hell happened? The door opened to reveal the boys, looking really worried. They looked at me then a sign of relief lit up on their faces.
"You're awake! Thank goodness. What were you thinking?!" Tyler panicked. I didn't know what's happening, then it hit me. I fainted because I didn't ate a lot, did I?
"I'm sorry. I didn't know what got into me. I really didn't what to do this, I'm so sorry you guys." I said, trying not to let the tears fall down.
"No, no. We should've looked after you. We shouldn't just let you go on your own. We're sorry." Bryce said, kneeling down.
"Bryce, please stand up. This isn't your fault. I should have taken care of myself." I said, trying to get up to help Bryce stand up, but Bryce stands up as soon as he saw me trying to get out of the bed then stopped me.
"Please be healthy soon, we still need you." Lui said with his child-like voice, trying to cheer me up.
"I'm really sorry. I will, for you guys." I said, smiling widely so they would smile too.

Just then, the door bursted open, a panicking James and Adam showed up. Then Jaiden shows up after. They all went to mye then hugged me.
"We were so worried about you!" Adam said. Then they let go of me.
"Yeah I know all of you are worried, and I'm really sorry for being careless." I said, looking at all of them.
"We bought something for you to eat." Jaiden said, reaching out a plastic bag full of fruits.
"Aww thank you!" I said, grabbing the plastic bag Jaiden was reaching out.
"I'll cut one now, you better eat it okay?" Brian said, taking an apple from the plastic then washed it. While Brian was cutting the apple, we all chat together. When Brian finally arrived, I took a slice then ate it. They talk to each other but they also watched me until I was done eating. It was weird but they are all worried about me. I soon regretted the past days I wasn't eating well. I didn't thought about my friends. I feel selfish. I shouldn't have thought doing this at the first place.

"I'm really sorry everyone, because of me, you have to deal with this bullshit. I should've taken myself for you guys and my parents." I said out of the blue. They looked at me worriedly.
"Listen (Y/N), I know it's really hard to go through this, but it's not your fault, so stop saying you're sorry." Lucas said. They agreed to what Lucas said and they told me, I should too.
"Thank you." I said, smiling at them.
"For what?" Lucas asked. They all look curious.
"For staying by me. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you." I said. They all hugged me then let go immediately.

Is it time for me to choose one of them?

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Eyoo. I'm not dead, HOOray! Sorry for the slow updates, I should really update this often, so I'll try, okay?

Smii7y: There goes another pun.

Daithi: Where?

Vanoss: Look closely, Nogla. Owl be disappointed if you didn't get it.

Smii7y: *laughs*

Daithi: What? Why?

Smii7y: Seriously?

Vanoss: You know what, nevermind. Hoo cares if you didn't get it.

Smii7y: Oh god.

Vanoss: Vote!

Smii7y: Comment!

Daithi: And please explain the pun to me. I mean- And read till the end!