Christmas Special - Part One

A/N: This isn't an actual part of the story. I saw the picture from twitter and I love it so credits to the person who drew it, good job!

Third Person View

(Y/N) dressed up immediately as soon as she woke up. She had to meet up with the boys by 9am, they told her it's a surprise. They also told her to pack some clothes for her to wear.
She rushed to the cafe to find the guys waiting for her. Sad to say that Scotty, Anthony and Kryoz didn't made it. As soon as the boys noticed (Y/N), they greeted her happily.
"Dad! She's here." Criag screamed, his father rushed their table then talked for them a bit until Criag is done changing his clothes.
"So, any of you dating (Y/N)?" Mr. Thompson asked the boys. (Y/N)'s face turned pinkish while the guys' fade turned red.
"We wish." Tyler spoke up, he's pretty close to Craig's father so it wasn't awkward for him, Mr. Thompson just laughs.
"Let's go guys! Sorry to keep you up." Criag walks by the table.
"Take care okay?" Mr. Thompson said then gives Criag a pat on his back, Criag smiles then hugs his father.

As soon as they left, (Y/N) notice that the guys also packed their clothes.
"Where are we going?" (Y/N) asked Evan, who is walking beside her. Evan looks at the smaller girl then smiles.
"It's a surprise remember?" Evan replied, laughing to himself. (Y/N) just pouted, she is really curious what was their plan.
"Here let me carry your bag." Evan said while grabbing (Y/N)'s slightly heavy bag. (Y/N) smiled at Evan. They soon reached a black van parked at the back of the building.
They placed their bags at the back then seated inside.
Tyler sat at the driver's seat then Criag at the passenger's seat.
At the first row, Evan, Jonathan, Ryan (Ohm), and Bryce.
At the second row, Luke, (Y/N), Marcel, and Lucas (Smii7y).
And at the last row there was Brian, Brock, David, and Lui.
It was a pretty cool road trip for (Y/N) since she never felt this kind of happiness. They sing all of the songs that plays on the radio, specially Criag. Tyler was getting pissed because whenever there was a song that was sang by a woman, Criag would sing in a girly voice. After a while, (Y/N) realized that she brought gummy worms with her. As soon as she opens the packing, Lui yelled at his squeaker voice.
"Is that a gummy worm?!"
"Hell yeah it is!" (Y/N) replied, trying to copy Lui's child voice.
"That's actually pretty good (Y/N)" Lui said in his normal voice.
"Thanks!" (Y/N) replied using a child voice.
"Great! Now we have to babysit 2 kids." Marcel said.

Sometime later, they got really sleepy. All of them, except Tyler, didn't know it would be a long trip. They fell asleep laying on each other's shoulder or head. (Y/N) tried to keep her head up but the ride was too bumpy. Her head rested on Luke's shoulder. Luke got surprise then woke up, he noticed (Y/N) was sleeping. He smiled then looks at her face. After that, he rested his head on (Y/N)'s head then falls asleep. Later on, (Y/N) woke up then felt something heavy on her head. She realized Luke is sleeping on her and she rested on Luke. By her movement, Luke woke up then saw her awake.
"I'm so sorry (Y/N)! Was I too heavy for you?" Luke apologizes then looks at (Y/N) worriedly.
"It's fine Luke, trust me." (Y/N) smiled at Luke, earning a smile back. They suddenly heard snores from behind, they turned around to see David's mouth wide open, Brian's eyes half open, Lui cuddling David's arm like a stuff toy, and Brock's head resting on Brian's shoulder. (Y/N) and Luke laughs quietly, they took pictures of them while sleeping. Then they look at Marcel and Lucas. Marcel's hood is down then had his arms crossed, while Lucas's face completely covered by a handkerchief. Then they look forward to see Jonathan and Evan resting on each other, and Ryan and Bryce doing the same. They also took a photo then suddenly the car stops.
"We're here!!" Tyler yells. The boys woke up immediately because of Tyler's loud voice. They notice that the place was full of snow. They got down then took their bags. It's also (Y/N)'s first time seeing snow (If it's not, just go with it.) She got so excited and Marcel noticed this, so he grabbed her bag then mouthed "Go on." (Y/N) smiled widely then plopped down the cold snow. Luckily Evan told her to bring a thick jacket, pair of gloves and a beanie. The boys smiled because of her action, suddenly, Jonathan plops down beside her. Both of them laughed happily.

The boys opened the door then placed their bags on the living room, then runs back outside. (Y/N) grabs snow then formed it into a circle, throwing it to Tyler.
"Oh it's on!" Tyler screamed, grabbing some snow than throws it to Evan.
"You had awaken the beast" Evan said, throwing a snowballs into random directions, hitting Marcel, Lucas, Bryce, and Ryan. All of them throws snowballs on each other then (Y/N) felt really cold. They notice her movement then decided to go inside.
Evan quickly gave her mild-hot water for her to drink.
"Guys, we forgot to buy foods." Brian said. They literally face palmed then assigned that Evan, David and Tyler should go buy.
Brock checked (Y/N)'s temperature, he's worried that she might have gotten sick because of the temperature change.
"Uhm guys, I think she has a fever." Brock said worriedly. The guys decided to check for themselves then realized she really has a fever. Lucas rushed to find blanket and pillows to warm her up. Then Lui texted Evan to buy medicine for her to drink.
When the three guys arrived, Evan gave (Y/N) a cup of hot cocoa then David cooks their lunch. (Y/N) doesn't feel like eating then told them to eat without her. All of them were worried but headed to the dinning area to eat, well except for Bryce. He promised himself that he will take care of (Y/N). He took a bowl, poured soup, then goes back to (Y/N)'s side. He literally fed her till she emptied the bowl. After letting her eat, Bryce gave her the medicine and water. He watched (Y/N) drink the medicine to make sure she did it. Then Bryce leaves for him to eat. After they eat, they decided to watch a movie. Brian and Evan sat down beside (Y/N). Tyler is at Evan's left and at Brian's right was Marcel then others sat down on the floor. Brian noticed that (Y/N) is falling asleep, "She's really that tired, huh?" Brian thought to himself then smiled. After the movie, Brian carried (Y/N) to one of the bedrooms, kissed her forehead then leaves.