Chapter 27

After 10 minutes later, the door bell rang. I run downstairs and opened the door to see.. The guys?!

"We forgive you. And we're also sorry." Evan said, walking towards me, hugging me tightly. After I hug back, all of them joined the hug as well. I didn't realize, tears started flowing down my face again.
"We'll try to understand this situation more, for you." Marcel said as we all let go from our hug. They soon noticed my eyes were so red from crying.
"We're sorry for making you cry, (Y/N)." Tyler said, as he patted the top of my head. Now that I look around me, I realize there's someone missing.
"Uhm guys, where's Del?" I said in a low tone.
"About that, he- he was pretty upset." Evan explained, I couldn't help but to cry again. What have I done? I never wanted to hurt my friends.
"Please don't cry (Y/N), we'll try to talk to him for yah, aright?" David spoke, I nodded. Brock came close to me and wipes my tears using his handkerchief.
"It doesn't suit you crying like that. Come on, where's our pretty princess' smile?" Brock said in a happy tone. I smiled because of this and they soon smiled too.
"There she is!" Bryce said enthusiastically.

They told me that they wanted to stay with me for a while. Probably because Sean will tell me to avoid them in school. I don't know why but there's something off about Sean. He doesn't seem to be his normal self. But who knows, maybe he just turns like that to someone he loves. I still haven't know about him better yet.
So by the way, me and the guys watched a lot of movies, mostly pixar movies. Some of them cried when something sad happened, I found that adorable, specially for them. They look so tough and mean on the outside but really, they're a bunch of kind, cry babies. We didn't realize it was already 11:30 and they look like they don't really want to leave. They said it was their only quality time with me, now that I have a boyfriend.

"Can we go sleepover?" Lui said on his squeaker voice.
"Uhm, sure. I mean it's already Friday. But where are you going to sleep?" I replied.
"We could just sleep here at the living room." Brian replied.
"You can sleep in the guest room and my parent's room." I replied, but it's also kind of a little bit awkward since I'm the only girl here.
"Are you uncomfortable because you're the only ladie here?" Criag asked out of nowhere. How did he know?!
"Yeah, maybe a little bit. Though I'm really close to all of you." I replied.
"We don't mind bringing your animator friends. Right everyone?" Evan said loud enough for others to hear. They all smiled and said it's fine to invite them. Besides, I might not spend time with them too like the guys.
"Thank you guys, so much!" I jumped around happily. This is actually the first time I'll be spending my time with both groups. I think I'll be awkward though, since both James and Jaiden are introverts. I hope they'll be fine with it though.

------------------------------------------------------

Guys? Do you have something to do today?

Jaiden: Not really, why ask?

James: We want to spend time with youuu

Adam: It's so boring here, nothing to do!

Can you all come over? I want a sleepover with you and the guys.