Chapter 1

Your POV

"I'm so excited!" It's finally the first day of school. I can't wait to meet new friends. (A/N: You're 6 years old btw, that's why you're excited to go to school)
"Calm down sweetie, don't forget to eat your breakfast" I looked at mom holding my favorite food.
I sat by the table and started to eat my breakfast, I'm excited meeting new friends but I'm also afraid I might be rejected.

~time skip to school~

"I'm finally here! There's so many kids around my age." I thought as I look around when I accidentally bump into someone. I lift my head to see a blond boy dropped his things.
"I'm so sorry, let me help you" I said as I help him pick up his things from the ground
"Let go of my things stupid idiot." he said as he pushed me away from him.
"I just wanted to help!" I screamed as I stand from where I was pushed then I suddenly noticed the blood on my knee, I must have scrape my knee when he pushed me.
"Hey guys! Come here, a dumbass bumped me" the blond boy called as I saw a girl with a black hair with purple strip on her hair, a boy with a bear hat and another boy with a mask with only two dots and a straight line.

They started going towards me and surrounded me, I don't know what to do. They started to punch and kick me but then a boy came over to help.
"Hey Felix! Leave her alone." A boy screamed then walked towards me, kicked Felix as he fell down the ground. The boy grabbed my wrist then pulled me in the school, I think they are still chasing us. We stopped inside the library to hide since the bell hasn't rang yet. I can't believe that boy just saved me, even though Felix and his friends can also hurt him.
"Hey are you alright?" The boy turned to me looking a bit worried.
"Yeah! If it wasn't for you I must be all bloody now. Thank you" as I replied his frown turned upside down.
"What's your name?" He looks really happy
"(Y/N). How about you?"

*Beep Beep Beep*

It was just a dream. I miss him so much.

"Get up sweetie! You don't want to be late today." Mom yelled as I woke up, another day, another boring life.
I prepared all my things for school then took a bath. I miss our hometown, I wanna go back home.
I rushed to the kitchen as I noticed I took a lot of time fixing my stuff. Took a slice of bread then took off.

~off to school we go!~

As I rushed down the hallway not wanting to be late I accidentally bumped into someone.
"Shoot! I'm so sorry" I looked up and saw a man dressed in white while wearing 3D glasses on.
"Don't worry it's fine" he said as he help me pick my stuff.
"I'm Lucas by the way, but you can call me Smii7y" he said as he was reaching out his hand with my books.
"I'm (Y/N). I'll see you again later I guess" I said as I rushed down the hallway.
"You'll probably won't see me again though, but okay!" He screamed. What does he mean will not see him again? Is he going somewhere or something?.

~time skip after school, at home~ (A/N: I'm sorry, I'm too lazy)

I got a message from YouTube, wonder what it said.

Dear (Y/Y/C) (Your YouTube Channel),
You have been chosen to go to an exclusive school known as YouTube High at (your hometown) (A/N: I can't think of a place so, you decide) but first you must have over 10 000 subscribers. Hope to see you there!

Now's the chance to finally go home! And also meet a lot of YouTubers! I have to tell mom. Since I already have 10 050 subs at my channel (Y/Y/C) I can already go!

"Mom!" I yelled as I rushed to her bedroom. She opens her door and doesn't know what's happening.
"What happened sweetie? Is it something bad?"
"No mom! Look at this" I showed her the message I got from YouTube as I got really excited.
"Are you sure you want to go back there? I mean after that ac-"
"Can we not talk about that mom? You know how much it makes me upset"
"I know, I'm sorry. Also you have to check your account to see how many you already have"
"Alright, although I'm sure I have above what was requied"

I walk inside the living room to check my channel, when it's finally finished to load. I noticed I now have only about 9 500 subscribers. HOW?!?
"Mom! I have to record a video today so you know what to do"
I yelled and rushed inside my room. I recorded a cover of Melanie Martinez's Mad Hatter with a guitar. My channel was known for acoustic versions of songs. Before dad passed away, he said that my voice really goes with acoustic and taught me how to play the guitar. I hope I can enroll at YouTube High immediately so I won't be seeing that hell school anymore. I don't have friends there so it's better to leave. I have to rest now though.

---------------------------------------------

A/N: Vote if you enjoyed the story, it helps a lot. 😘
You can actually suggest your favorite youtubers to be in the story!

Let me know if there are errors throughout the story.