Christmas Special - Part 2

Third Person View

As soon as (Y/N) woke up, she immediately wondered where she is then she remembered she fell asleep on the couch while watching. When she sits down, she notice her bag at the side of the room. It must be where she will be sleeping since the boys doesn't want her to sleep with others.
"They're so nice to me" she thought to herself then smiles.
She reach the door then walks outside. When the boys notice her, they immediately ask her if she was fine of if something hurts. She sat next to Lucas then wraps herself with a blanket.
"You can lean on me if you want to" Lucas said, (Y/N) smiles then leans over to Lucas. Lucas's face went red while the boys looked at them, they're jealous but they don't want to fight about it.
"Guys! I want to do something. We didn't come here to be silent all the time" Criag said, now everyone is thinking of what will they do.
"How about truth or dare? But the truth and dares are from the subscribers." (Y/N) suggested. All of them seemed to agree so they formed a circle on the floor. On (Y/N)'s right, there was Ryan, then Bryce, Luke, Jonathan, Evan, Tyler, Criag, Brock, Brian, Lui, David, Lucas, and lastly Marcel. They tweeted to ask the subscribers for the truths and dares.
"Does anyone wants to record this to post it?" (Y/N) asked. Criag immediately stands up then came back with a camera and the stand. He sets it up then starts the game. They used a bottle to determine who's gonna choose the dares or truths and who will be questioned, so they will spin the bottle twice.

The first spin landed on Lucas, which is why he will be asking truth or dare. Then the second spin landed on Evan.
"Evan, Truth or Dare?" Lucas asked, then scrolled through his phone.
"Dare!" Evan responded enthusiastically.
"Wait, hold on. Aha! Someone, no wait...I dare you to slap someone in the room." Lucas said, while grinning. Evan faces Jon then slaps him, causing face to hurt more because of his mask.
"Ow! What the fuck?!" Jon yelled while the guys are laughing, including (Y/N). Now they only have to spin it once to determine who will be questioned. Evan spins the bottle than landed on Lui.
"What will you pick Lui? Truth or Dare?" Evan ask, you can see through his smile that the picks something funny or embarrassing.
"Truth" Lui responded quickly.
"Alright, if you could choose a YouTuber to date, who would it be and why?" Evan grins evilly while Lui's face went completely red.
"Uhm.." Lui said nervously, looking at (Y/N).
"Come on Lui!! It's not like she's gonna hate you." Evan said.
"I- I would date (Y/N), be-because she's beautiful." Lui stuttered. Lui's face is now buried to his hands, probably hiding the redness of his face from everyone. (Y/N) looks at Lui with awe, thinking why would he be embarrassed. Lui spins the bottle then it landed on Marcel.
"Dare or Truth?" Lui asked.
"Dare." Marcel replies.
"I dare you to do something stupid." Lui grinned. Then Marcel suddenly disappeared. Everyone looked around then Lucas saw Marcel outside the house wearing only boxers while making snow angels.
"Hey guys, I found him!" Lucas yelled. Everyone gathered by the window to see Marcel.
"Oh my gosh" Bryce said then looks away.
"(Y/N) don't look." Ryan said then covers (Y/N)'s eyes with his warm palm.
"Okay, you can go back now and put on clothes" Evan said with concern. He doesn't like someone being sick specially for their vacation with each other. Marcel rushed inside then puts his clothes on, while everyone goes back to their places. When Marcel goes back, they continued their game.
"I didn't know you'll do that crazy stuff to be honest" Lui told Marcel then laughs, Marcel laughs at well.
"I didn't know I'll survive that" Marcel replies. Time passes then finally the bottle landed on (Y/N).
"(Y/N), truth or dare?" Brian asks.
"Truth!!" (Y/N) replies enthusiastically.
"Who is your first kiss?" Brian asks confidently.
"I don't have one" (Y/N) replies. Everyone got shocked by her answer then looks at her quizzically. They were thinking the same thing "How would a beautiful lady never got kissed?"
"What?!" (Y/N) shouted.
"It's just really unbelievable. You're such a wonderful person but no one ever tried to kiss you." Ryan spoke up. (Y/N) got flattered by Ohm's touching words, but it also left her blushing.
"Th-Thanks Ryan." (Y/N) replies with a smile on her face.
"I think that's enough we should do gift giving now." Criag said. Everyone nodded in agreement then took their gifts from their room.

Everyone handed their gift to each other, but (Y/N) didn't brought any gifts with her.
"You didn't bring anything (Y/N)?" David asked.
"I'll give you guys something that you can't ever buy from money." (Y/N) said then kissed then one by one on the cheek. Everyone's face went completely red, (Y/N) left then all speechless.
"I always kinda knew." (Y/N) simply replied.
"That was awesome! Can I get one more?" Jonathan said, pointing his cheek for another kiss.
"No way, you have to wait till next year." (Y/N) chuckles.
After gift giving, they would sing Christmas songs out loud. It was really fun for (Y/N) to finally have friends after a long time ago. And as for the boys, well, it was fun having (Y/N) by their side. They were so thankful for meeting her. Everyone would admire (Y/N) for who she is, they wouldn't like to lose her. They all love her.

------------------------------------------------------
All: Merry Christmas everyone!!

Me: I hope you have a happy Christmas!!

Daithi: What if they don't celebrate Christmas?

Me: Have a great day? Or maybe end of the year day? I dunno. Be happy, smile.

A/N: Also, thank you guys for 800+ views. That's crazy! Thank you for reading and enjoying, I hope you continue reading this book. Also, I'll be gone for Christmas. We'll be going to a place were there is no wifi at all. But on the bright side, I could still write the next chapters. See you guys after a few days I guess. Vote if you enjoyed!!!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Take care of yourself during New Year okay?