Chapter 8

Your POV

When we arrived at the Music room, there are few students playing an instrument. I can see Daithi and Bryce jamming together, Daithi's playing the guitar while Bryce is singing. Me and Vanoss went closer to hear the song clearly.

"Everybody wanna steal my girl
Everybody wanna take her heart away
Couple billion in the whole wide world
Find another one 'cause she belongs to me" Bryce really has a good voice. No wonder he became a YouTuber.
"Damn, Bryce can sing?" Vanoss said with a surprise face.
"Yeah man, my original channel was a musical one" Bryce said stopping Daithi from playing.
"Cool, what's it called?"
"Bryce McQuaid" he said proudly. I might have to search that up.
"What about you (Y/N), can you play something?" Daithi ask then Bryce and Vanoss looked at me too.
"Yeah, my channel is actually for music. I do acoustic covers"
"That's awesome! Can you play something for us?" Vanoss handed me the guitar Daithi was playing earlier.
"Okay" I took a seat then played the guitar.

Bryce's POV

She seated and played the tune of Fireflies from Owl City.
"You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they'd fill the open air
And leave tear drops everywhere
You'd think me rude
But I would just stand and stare"
She's incredible, her voice is so beautiful like. I might have to use my old channel again for her to sing with me. I'm going to be addicted to her voice. Wait! Why am I saying this? I just met her. I looked at Vanoss and Nogla to see them staring at her, admiring her lovely voice. I think they were thinking the same thing. When the song ended, Mr. Sharp was listing as well as the other students. All of them were clapping then I turned to (Y/N) and she is blushing red. Is she embarrassed? I mean yeah, the whole class was clapping but she should be proud of her voice.

"That's was amazing Ms. (Y/Y/C)! I didn't expect that much from you, but that was incredible!" Mr. Sharp said.
"Can you sing another song for all of us?" Arden said looking really excited.
"I mean if that's okay with Mr. Nate, why not?" (Y/N) said looking kind of embarrass, but happy.
"That's completely fine with me! And others can also join her sing as well." Mr. Sharp said while the others gather around.
"Any song suggestions?" (Y/N) asks, she happily accepted the request. While time pass I saw Mr. Sharp taking a video of her! I walked towards him to ask what's he doing.
"Uhm Mr. Sharp? Isn't that illegal?"
"Don't worry Bryce. I'll ask for her permission later, I will upload this over my channel then link her account on the description."
"Okay" I replied slightly unsure. When the class is almost over, all of them introduced themselves to (Y/N), saying they would help her grow her channel. And then the bell rang. We all headed to our next period.

Cartoonz' POV

As we entered the office, me, Tyler, and Brian took our seat away from three of them. Tyler is in the middle in case he attack Felix again. Things over here is heating up, deadly stares everywhere. Why is Tyler being like this? Does he like (Y/N) already? I don't see why not. But why is Felix like that to her? She's really nice! Not to mention she didn't fight back, instead runs away.
(L-Link M-Mr. Sark R-Rhett K-Ken W-Wildcat CT-Cartoonz C-Cry P-Pewdiepie T-Terroriser)

L - "What happened exactly?"
M - "Fighting at the cafeteria."
R - "Let's talk about that."
M - "So who started it?"
K - "Wildcat did! He just randomly threw a punch on Felix."
R - "Is that true Mr. Wildcat?"
W - "Not exactly. You see, Minx spilled red juice on (Y/N)"
L - "And who exactly is this Minx?"
T - "Their friend"
R - "I see. So three of you were trying to defend (Y/Y/C)."
P - "More like being hypnotized"
Wildcat gives a deadly stare at Felix then he suddenly attacks, we didn't grabbed him in time so Wildcat managed to punch Felix on the face. Felix soon started to attack too and all of us are stopping them from fighting. There are blood and bruises on Felix and Wildcat's face.
R - "STOP! Both of you are suspended for 2 days!"
P & W - "WHAT?!"
R - "That's because both of you showed me why I should do that! How dare you fight in my office in front of me. Now go!"
L - "Suspension begins tomorrow.All of you can go now. Oh and the nurse isn't there so treat yourself."

That's bullshit! Shouldn't they just have a punishment instead of suspension? I'm actually worried how will (Y/N) will react to this. Well, 5th period is done. Time to head to Mr. Higa's class.

Your POV

I was heading to Mr. Montoya's class when I saw Cartoonz, Wildcat and Terroriser. I have to talk to them. When Wildcat saw me, he runs and hugs me immediately. What's happening?
"Uhm Wildcat?" I sais while he's still hugging me.
"I got suspended for 2 days"
"What? How?"
"He and Felix fought in front of Mr. Rhett" Terroriser said.
"What?!" I looked at his face and he got a lot of bruises and blood. I grabbed his wrist and took him to the nurse's office. But the nurse was not there. Cartoonz and Terroriser followed us and took an ice pack then handed it to me.
"Why did you do that?" I asks looking down.
"Uhm, I'm just gonna leave. Come on Terroriser." Cartoonz said as both of them leave with worried faces.
"I just wanted to protect you, that's all!"
"But why? We just met, you don't even know me very well."
"I- I don't know. All I know is I really wanted to protect you, no matter what happens to me." I hugged him quickly as he reminded me of Peter Pan, my best friend.
"We should go now." He said as I let go of our hug.
"Yeah, you're right. What's your next period?" I said as we headed outside the nurse's office.
"Entertainment, you?"
"Gaming" I said proudly. I always wanted to do gaming videos in YouTube but I can't afford any game console.
"Uh! You're so lucky. Mine's already done!" I laugh as we walk down the hallway. It's so nice having friends like this.
"I have to go now! I guess I'll see you later." I said as I walk on the other direction.
"Yeah! Wait for us later, aright?" He said then turned around to see the way.

When I entered the Gaming room I saw a lot of computers, comfy couch in front of the tv, and a mini fridge. This is awesome! Then I suddenly heard a scream.
"YOU FUCKING BITCH!!" What in the world?
"Oh hey (Y/N)!" I turned to see Del, Panda, Daithi, and Ohm playing all together.
"What are you guys playing?" I said, walking towards them. And saw them holding Nintendo switches.
"Mario Kart 8, wanna play?" Daithi said reaching out the ones he was holding.
"But you're still playing."
"No worries! There's a lot of Nintendo switches here."
"Alright, if you say so."

They restarted the game then Daithi joined with another controller. I chose Princess Peach. As soon as the round starts, I got distracted and ended up last. I have to win! I threw a bomb in front of me and Panda got hit.
"Shiiit" does he rage this easily?
I looked at Panda and his face looks really upset.
"Sorry Panda" I said, he looks at me smiling.
"You don't have to apologize, I just rage quickly." I smiled and got my focus on the game again. I pass Del then Ohm. I can't catch up on Daithi, he's really good, what the hell? I won't give up!

Lap 3 was about to end then I got lucky and received 3 red shells and 3 mushrooms. I threw the red shells at Daithi and he gets hit by it then I use the mushrooms and got 1st place.
"YES!!" I screamed and got everybody's attention, oops.
"Damn (Y/N) you're really good!" Daithi said.
"GG!" Del replied and patted my back.
"Why don't you own a Gaming channel?" Ohm asks me.
"I can't really afford any game consoles but I always wanted to play games for a living" I replied.
"That's why! So, want to play another game or?" Panda said.
"What about Gmod? That would be fun!" Del said with an excited tone on his voice.
"I don't see why not!" I replied. We exited the game then placed the switches back. We played Gmod Hide & Seek and it was so fun!

"Uhm (Y/N)?" We looked up to see...

---------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heeyy!! Are you enjoying the story?

Mini Ladd: Why am I not in this?

Me: What? You're involve in this story!

Mini Ladd: Yeah but why don't I talk that much?

Wildcat: Because you're annoying?

Mini Ladd: Shut up Tyler!

Me: Uhm? Can we go now?

Wildcat: Yup! Let's go.

Mini Ladd: Vote if you enjoyed!