10 ⦻ Growing Familiar

Start from the beginning

"I'm not giving ye any, ass!"

Candy Pop gave an offended gasp and quickly turned his back to Laughing Jack, his arms folded.

"LJ and Candy are always fighting..." Sally muttered, giving a tiny grin, "it's always annoying hearing them go at each other, but sometimes it's really funny. One time, Candy got so mad he pulled off LJ's cone nose!"

(Y/N) almost bent over the table in laughter, imagining the situation. "Why would they fight though? They look like they would be good friends?"

"They're...Frenemies! They're always trying to be better than the other and it's rare to see them acting like buddies."

(Y/N) smirked as she looked back to Laughing Jack and Candy Pop. Now, Candy was throwing LJ's candy around the table while LJ screamed in horror.

"Haha, what else do I need to know about the killers in this place? I now know you're friends with Splendorman and LJ & Candy are Frenemies...what else should I know?"

"I'll explain everything!" Sally began, "after all, it's important you know how they all are so you know how to talk to them. Anyways, I enjoy everyone's company here; I get along with everyone, pretty much."

Sally then leans to the side and taps Clockwork's shoulder, "Clocky is really nice too, but she's mean to the killers she doesn't like, like Kagekao."

Clockwork scoffs and raises an eyebrow, "You mean Kage-crap?"

Sally giggles and nods, "yeah, she calls him that all the time. She and Kagekao fight a lot, but sometimes Toby gets involved and knocks Kagekao out. He hates it when anyone messes with Clockwork."

Clockwork blushes and shrugs, "What do you expect? He's my boyfriend."

"Right," Sally added with a giggle, "and they always act all lovey-dovey with each other too! It's so cute!"

"Sally!"

"Oh really now~?" (Y/N) chuckled, grinning at Clockwork's red face. "It's true though!" Sally exclaimed right before Clockwork placed her hand over her mouth. "Yeha Sal, that's great that you know so much about me but how about we tell (Y/N) about someone else now?" She said, her teeth gritted.

"Oh, okay!" Sally replied, but in a muffled voice. Clockwork removed her hand and Sally continued, "so besides Clockwork, another nice pasta is J.A.; I mean, at least, she's nice to me. I've seen her not get along with a lot of the pastas though, she can be really scary."

(Y/N) looked over to Judge Angels who was currently eating some cereal. Judge Angels caught her looking and smiled, giving a small wave before going back to her food. "She's been nice to me so far," (Y/N) said and Sally nodded, "yeah, probably because she saw you weren't a jerk when you first came here. She keeps a lot of pastas in line with that sword of hers, so no one tries to mess with her."

"I'll be sure to never mess with her," (Y/N) said, giving light laugh. "Next is Jeffy. Jeffy is like a big brother to me, but sometimes he's a big, annoying meanie. He always starts fights with someone and likes stabbing even us with his knife....he curses a lot and gets in trouble with Slendy almost every day...but he really is a nice guy sometimes, even though it may never seem like it, he really is, for real!"

(Y/N) looked over to Jeff across the table; he was swinging his knife around in his hands with a bored expression on his face and his legs propped up on the table. "Nice? Sally, he tried to kill me," (Y/N) scoffed.

"Look (Y/N). Jeff's a bastard. That's all there is to it," Clockwork stated, smirking lightly. "The day he's nice to someone like you is the day Slender smiles; it's not gonna happen."