Chapter 13

~In which Viktoria Schmidt meets the Berg-Bentsens who are about to kill her.~

Copenhagen,Denmark
   We said our goodbyes to the SWC. We continued to walk back to the hotel. A girl to represent Germany in Denmark.

"The girls gave me there phone numbers.",Hans said

"They seemed pretty nice.",Diana said

"Well Norway,Sweden,Denmark,and Finland are the most liberal countries in Europe.",Hans said

We passed a large mansion that said "Berg-Bentsen Copenhagen Mansion" and there seemed to be a party going on,so we snuck in.

"Welcome. I am Johann Berg-Bentsen Jr.,and I see you all come from the rich Danish family Anker family?",The man said

"Yes. We are from the Anker family.",I said

We entered to room that smelled like alcohol,cigarettes,and crime. The families were all in normal dress clothes,they weren't fancy. There was hundreds of members of the Berg-Bentsen family in the room. There were more rich families around the room.

Around the ballroom,there was tables for the rich Danish families. Outside I looked and saw a family react negatively to hearing "Sorry,The Anker family already arrived".

"In a few years or so,the Berg-Bentsen family will be more powerful than the Danish Royal Family.",One woman said

"Quiet Lucy.",The man said,"No one needs to know we will have control of Denmark one day."

"Okay Johann.",Lucy said

•The Berg-Bentsen family can become more powerful than the Danish Royal Family and take over Denmark.

•The Ahlberg family can become powerful than the Swedish Royal Family and have control of Sweden.

•The Årud family can become the most powerful family in Norway,and replace the Norwegian Royal Family on the throne.

•The De La Rosa family can take over and overthrow the Spanish Royal family taking over Spain.

•The De Smet family will take more power than the Belgian Royal Family and rule Belgium.

•The Van Dyke Family will be the Dutch Royal Family and have control of the Netherlands.

•The Abreu family will take over Portugal and become the Portuguese Royal Family.

•The Loft family will expand so much in England,that they will become the British Royal Family.

"What are you writing?",One woman asked

"Nothing.",I said

The woman rips the book out of my hand and reads it.

"She is a spy! A conspiracy theorist sent her! Are you employed under someone? Gustav Hoffman! This is a member of Hoffman's spies! She got our secrets!",The woman screamed

"That is not a member of the Anker family! She is a spy! So are those three! Are you employed under Gustav Hoffman? Get them!",Johann screamed

I took them out through lightning. The party was halted for now. Leon froze them,they'll have to wait. Hans burned some of them. Diana grabbed us all and ran us back to the country below Denmark:Germany. We went back to Berlin,the city that Leon,Hans,and I's ancestors lived. My family lived here since the 1000s,around 1045 is when they arrived.