Chapter 2

~In which our hero Viktoria Schmidt makes fun of her enemy and finds out she is to save her country Germany.~

Berlin,Germany
I got a letter from Humboldt University Of Berlin accepting me into the college. I was studying in chemistry to boost Germany up in sciences to help with treating cancer and make weapons in case a war involving Germany breaks out.
I look at my mother who is standing in the small kitchen over the stove. Our apartment wasn't the best in Berlin. It was a small kitchen,a small sitting area,two cramped bedrooms,and a bathroom. Nobody wanted it. We were not like the Werner or the Fiedler family who were rich. I was just an illegitimate daughter.
I remember back at school Peter Werner would come up to me and brag about his West Berlin penthouse. We both lived in the Western side of Berlin. I lived in a place with cramped space,he lived like a prince.
I turn on the crappy TV. Otto Fiedler had been arrested for robbery. I begin to laugh. Otto Fiedler was a bitch. I hated that piece of shit more then any other German who pisses me off.
There had been a recent crime rate going up,it has to be something. Something suspicious was going on right now and it scared the shit out of me. People are being kidnapped by secret agencies across the world. There have been reports across the world. Most of them were in from the United States,Canada,Mexico,Great Britain, France,China,and Japan.
I get a knock on the door. I slowly walk to the door. I look out the small little opening to see a man and a woman there not looking suspicious. They did not carry a case.

"Hallo. Ich bin Elouise.",One said

"Hallo. Ich bin Lukas.",The male said

"Did you hear about-?",Elouise said

"The kidnappings?",I ask

"Yes.",Lukas said

"We want you to help.",Elouise said

"Save them?",I ask

"Ja.",Lukas said,"Yes."

"To protect Deutschland.",Elouise said

"Okay.",I said

"Come with us.",Lukas said

I did exactly as followed. I went into the car with them and we drove to a big building where people were investigating the missing people. I had to protect Deutschland also known as Germany. Germany must be protected at all costs. Even if I get killed in the process of saving people,I will still be recognized as a hero through out the country Germany.